Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NoReason

NoSp2 - Nanowadmo megawad (slaughterwad)

I'll definitely be giving this a go. Is it playable in multiplayer or will there be too many places where you get locked out if the player(s) inside die and respawn at the start?

Multiplayer is still being tested, and I hope to post an update that changes a few things in multiplayer today. It is mostly playable in multiplayer as I was making levels with that in mind, although some of the monster counts may not be too friendly for it but those are few and far between.

The wad has been updated, new link is in the OP. It's mostly multiplayer changes, but there's a few minor fixes for some of the maps in general.

I've played through the first 6 maps with my brother using Zandronum.

Map 2 - There seems to be a closet of monsters that just doesn't teleport in. I played through in single player again afterwards and the same happened. It's the upper left closet on the minimap.

Map 5 - Was unplayable once the monsters awoke as it started lagging. (I know that this is can happen on Zandronum though, probably works fine on Prboom.

Really enjoyable so far, nothing gamebreaking encountered yet.

Yeah that'll happen on map05, it will probably be the same for map22 and perhaps 13 and 16 as well. I should've known about that issue on map02, I fixed something similar on map10. Thanks for the reports!

idgames version is now up! I'd recommend that people download that just to make sure your version is up to date.