Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DSC

React To The Profile Pic Above You

Where did you find that wallpaper to put behind you? The gradient looks cool. It almost feels like a flag or something. You should try making a flag for yourself, it's fun, although chances are it'll not be very good as a flag, mostly because vexillology is actually quite difficult to do right and its difficulty underestimated... but I digress.

Would you please stop licking your lips for one second?

ย 

2 hours ago, Gustavo6046 said:

Where did you find that wallpaper to put behind you? The gradient looks cool. It almost feels like a flag or something. You should try making a flag for yourself, it's fun, although chances are it'll not be very good as a flag, mostly because vexillology is actually quite difficult to do right and its difficu๏ปฟlty underestimated... but I digress. ๏ปฟ

The outer part of the background is the Asexual flag and the inner one is my old background. I made the background myself.

Ah. But I almost thought it could be the bisexual flag-- for one second. Then I stopped licking my lips.

ย 

Just kidding, I already have my fair share of roleplay shenanigans and fluffy adventure type things that amount to nothing but supplemental entertainment at the end of the day. I do like how you didn't just put a lazy round frame like many people do nowadays, and still have your original character in the foreground just as they deserve to be!

Literally the background from Homestar Runner, how do people not know this?