Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Crizk

rott source ports

The Rise of the Triad source code has been released and apparently it has already been ported to SDL. I was wondering if anyone was aware of more ambitious port projects involving rott. Although I prefer doom it would be pretty sweet to see some eye-candy oriented rott ports. I personally, haven't looked at the source yet but have thought about toying around with it.

Yes I know it isn't a Doom topic but it's doom-related ;)

I'm not aware of anything, but a nice ROTT port would be ummm... nice.

Although I kind of went into it thinking "what's the point" I think the Wolf3D ports are really good, especially http://wolfgl.narod.ru/index.htm so a decent ROTT port would be most welcome.

I would be very excited by the development of a competent ROTT port. The game had it's critics, and I admit it did have some faults, but I enjoyed it immensely back in the day and would love to revisit it especially if more ROTT patches were made as a result of this.

Rott was okay, I would like to see a port of it, so I can play it again. :)

You mean that now that there are sourceports, people will actually play my maps? (assuming I ever upload them) :P

Someone's done a preliminary port of the first shareware level to Windows and Linux, and a small team's working on glROTT.