Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Linguica

Doom Pictures Thread 2020

ymMnmUZ.png

A chaingunner wearing a dead imp as a hat on MAP05 of Rowdy Rudy 2. The imp was on top of the pillar and gunfire made it fall down on the ambushing zombie.

Liy6QIM.png
Wip UDMF map layout, map32 not becuase of map16 and 31, becuase i'm planning to make a "brutal super secret level"

Edited by HitBoi64

17 hours ago, Misty said:

When cactus is more interesting object than me...

((Playing through Alfonzone, second episode, map10, I think))

Obviously the Arachnotron was hurt by the needles of the cactus and thus started infighting with it.

Really loved this style and the overall map. Mixing two themes is something that sounds common yet I haven't found much myself

U57KXd7.png

Good Morning Phobos, MAP 32

17 minutes ago, Endless said:

Frozen Time.

this place should be nominated to the "best slideshow" or something. i have a special script that spawns me there, so i can check if i broke k8vavoom rendering even more. ;-)

I somehow managed to start a Mancubus v Mancubus infight. Not sure how, since I'm not using any gameplay mods. Oh well, enjoy this pic of one Mancubus trying (in vain) to kill another, I guess.

image.png.d444e80ffee9ba468709ec6112c8b076.png

that happens if one manc shoots a barrel and the explosion hurts the other manc.

Two or three years ago I was getting a lot of same-species futile infight like this, between arachnotrons, mancubi, even cyberdemons! I think there was a bug in GZDoom's damage code back then. Haven't seen another in a long while so I suppose whatever bug was present got fixed.

Barrels is how it can happen normally.

SPBRTP7.png

f7bl3AJ.png

I added emulation of the high color modes for demonstration purposes, and I honestly can't tell if things like browns and pinks (and to some degree reds) not losing color as much in the distance is worth basically being forced into low-detail mode