Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Catpho

Mork, Murder, Art - An archive of 2007-2014 gggmork works

Strange edge case. I say upload for the sake of preservation. We should not be at risk of losing wads for any real reason.

The will of the people is cool. I'll take some time organize everything. One more question: Where in idgames should i put a folder containing boom and zdoom wads? Mork has a ton of different stuff in here lol

If anyone wants to check out the collection, here's a link. I've already (roughly) sorted everything by year of finishing/release then by port, then put it in a zip with a name inspired by this post. Just haven't done a more thorough inspection or have written the necessary .txts

Edited by Catpho

20 hours ago, TheMagicMushroomMan said:

I highly doubt he would be offended or anything.

He very well might be, given that he left because he got banned from EE, and generally wasn't happy with some moderation decisions here on DW.

I'm not sure uploading them to idgames is a good idea without his approval (which might be impossible to get). IIRC he was fairly permissive with what people could do with his maps though, so maybe it's OK... ?

2 hours ago, plums said:

He very well might be, given that he left because he got banned from EE, and generally wasn't happy with some moderation decisions here on DW.

I'm not sure uploading them to idgames is a good idea without his approval (which might be impossible to get). IIRC he was fairly permissive with what people could do with his maps though, so maybe it's OK... ?

I chat with gggmork now and then (not on doomworld) and have pinged him, but sometimes he takes months to respond.

Thank you for putting together this archive.  I really like the random enemy placement map he did (map 32 or 33 for one of the slaughterfests).

I think you should, shame to see wads go to waste. I wanted to upload Hillary Clintons' maps, but she wiped them out by accident.

On 11/12/2020 at 1:31 AM, Catpho said:

Title. The archive is organized first by year then by port compatibility.

Download

thanks. i'm all for preserving works that could be lost, and mork was quite original.

On 11/12/2020 at 5:57 PM, siege cunt said:

I chat with gggmork now and then (not on doomworld) and have pinged him, but sometimes he takes months to respond.

Thank you for putting together this archive.  I really like the random enemy placement map he did (map 32 or 33 for one of the slaughterfests).

gggmork wrote back to me and gives explicit permission: "They can put it on idgames or whatever if they want."

He didn't say much else about this specific topic but I'm sure it made him happy that everyone has put this together and supported him.

Thank you @catpho for this glorious effort and topic.