Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cyb

Flay The Interview

I was informed that over at Newdoom.com you can check out this interview with Chris Hansen, who is webmaster of Doomer's Recess (with some random caps in there) as well as author of many excellent maps such as CH-Retro and Rip It, Tear It, Smash It! among others. The interview goes into reviews, levels (of course) and what interview would be complete without fear for what the future holds post-Doom 3!? Oh and Mini Coopers!

EDIT: Whoops, despite the fact that when they asked for his name he said Chris Hansen, they still put Hanson, which is what I copied. That's Newdoom for you eh. - Cyb

EDIT: Whoops, despite the fact that he'd already gone back and edited this post, it still contained grammatical anomalies. I left the random capitalization because I couldn't figure out which parts were deliberate. That's Cyb for you eh. - mewse

Not quite. the first are First time you played Doom. the second are First time THAT you played doom. ph33r the genious of newdoom.

Btw I checked out the other issues since I totally missed that newdoom ever had any, and I found one of the Oblivion team, and.. wth happened to them? I remember they were gonna make a Unreal T pack while waiting.. but wth, I haven't seen or heard anything since then. Not even seen that crappy ass homepage float around anywhere.

boris said:

Uh, it's Hansen, not Hanson.

Hmmm, one of those may have possibly been a really crap and irritating kiddy band, but I'm not sure which one. :)

Ahhh, random caps... tastes pretty good, doesn't it! Random caps.... *droool*

I was actually the oldest member of that band, however we just called it Hanson for matters of privacy. Pretty brilliant, ehh! And ohh yeah, the reason why we're not around any more is because I shot my brothers' balls off so that they could reach that high pitched tones only kids can do. We were getting older damn it, and their voices just couldn't be sampled correctly! It had though, some unforseen consequences it seemed...

mewse said:

EDIT: Whoops, despite the fact that he'd already gone back and edited this post, it still contained grammatical anomalies. I left the random capitalization because I couldn't figure out which parts were deliberate. That's Cyb for you eh. - mewse

Yeah yeah I suck, blah blah.