Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DSC

What Are The Worst Pieces Of Music You've Listened To?

The news were talking right now about BTS, and that made me remember what I said back in the first post: kpop is absolutely godawful. Why, just why. And to think there are people who for some reason think its better and more special than generic western pop, to me it all sounds the same... And not really about the music itself, but the fans talk like a mix of a bratty six year old, a cult member and a genocidal maniac who kill everyone who disagrees with him, its absolutely horrifying. We've got to show 'em the joy of moshing and turn them around!

On 9/15/2020 at 6:53 AM, Doom_Dude said:

I LOVE this song, it is the audio form of Christmas, but I can respect another's opinions.

However, I will say that the worst songs I have ever heard would be Annoying Orange Parodies and Minecraft Parodies. They are the sounds you hear when your place in Hell ends up being Habitat from Evilution. Oh, and Fortnite Parodies were crafted by the Icon of Sin.

The only thing I will say about Wonderful Christmastime is Paul McCartney successfully found out what all the buttons on his synthesizer did.

I don't know if it's objectively the worst, but it's certainly the one that pisses me off the most:

14 hours ago, DooMAD said:

but it's certainly the one that pisses me off the most

It is interesting to see Simmons finally create a song that is as obnoxious as he is. I find KISS to be astoundingly overrated and dull.

[i regret posting this, another example that i dont know how to behave on internet, sorry]

Edited by URROVA

On 10/3/2020 at 1:06 PM, DooMAD said:

I don't know if it's objectively the worst, but it's certainly the one that pisses me off the most:

Thought this was a joke at first. Fuck Gene Simmons for molesting Prodigy like that.

I HATE this piece of shit. It plays on the radio every single day at least 12 times, almost always when i'm near the radio. This is what ultimately made me decide to throw my radio into the garbage and replace it with a cd player with a sound system. This song ( and most songs in the radio in general) ruins my mood, sometimes I idly wonder, if this song was played 100 times a day would people notice or at least even remotely start to dislike it ?

Also, some good songs in this thread ironically lol. I actually liked "The Shaggs", made me imagine those 3... persons just having fun making an album and how cool it was for them.

c-Rap, Hip Hop, Top 40, Country, Pop Punk, Grunge, and Folk Rock are just some of the genres I despise. Burn all of it.

This thread isn‘t about which music genre you prefer or not. It is about the worst pieces from every genre. Even your favorite genre can include some very bad piece of music.

whatever that shay + carl song was. speechless i think? god it sucked. it's like the la croix of music: any hint of melody you hear (past the obnoxious vocals) is long gone and has only left a faint vague hint of a musical idea.

13 hours ago, leodoom85 said:

Reggaeton.

Fuck that genre.

OH GOD, THAT ONE. 

I still don't understand HOW Despacito got so much views on YT...

12 hours ago, Tetzlaff said:

This thread isn‘t about which music genre you prefer or not. It is about the worst pieces from every genre. Even your favorite genre can include some very bad piece of music.

Tell you what. I prefer.other genres of music rather than that piece of crap called reggaeton in general. Even what you call bad songs in some favorite genres, NOTHING can compare to what reggaeton does. 

End of story.

That's the spirit by bmth is legit the worst "rock" album I've ever heard.

If we're talking metal - PII by Periphery. 

Hip-hop - take any of them mumble rappers and you got yourself a winner.

Electronic - kinda hard to namedrop one, "bad" electronic is mostly average, but never offensively bad. Having said that, I'm sure there's a sea of poopy artists somewhere on bandcamp out there for your sailing pleasure.

I don't think this music sucks. I think the execution sucks. When it's fixed, it sounds badass, for people who like classic style thrash that is:

@Doomkid i will never understand the whole St.Anger hatred, i think it was mentioned earlier in this thread also.

i love that snare sound, and it's probably my favorite Metallica album. I also like the almost unfinished rough around the edges sound of that album as a whole, almost reminds you of something recorded in a garage by some teenagers who do music just for the fun of it. But only "almost" since the vocals and guitar sound too professional for that.

But i guess that doesn't mean much coming from someone who likes grindcore, powerviolence, goregrind, slam metal and all that stuff

@TheMagicMushroomMan

Sweet Zombie Jebus. That is an atrocity. That has to be a parody. It has to be. Either that or that woman is so lacking in self-awareness that she would not even notice if she was on fire.

I don't listen to worst pieces of music. I may be subjected to suffer them, but I never listen to them.

Possibly the entire catalog of Argentine Urban music.

Specially Cumbia Villera, I can even smell feces when looking at the album covers of those bands.

Have a hear at this. This will make any pop/radio-friendly song nowadays look like something made by academics in music.

This genre of music feels like made by the enemy itself, the final boss of bad taste in music. 

Yes, people listens to this a lot, you may have rap music on streets coming from those big car stereos (which is not bad at all and I often enjoy) bit here, we have this on our streets.

On 10/6/2020 at 7:20 AM, TheMagicMushroomMan said:

Thought this was a joke at first. Fuck Gene Simmons for molesting Prodigy like that.

Agreed, he should stick to glam make-up.

Aside: The Prodigy's "Baby's got a temper" music video is fantastic.

On 11/11/2020 at 6:58 PM, HatTrick said:

Grunge.

There is an entire world outside Pearl Jam, Nirvana and cheesy Post-grunge bands, I got triggered

I was watching a Minecraft speedrun, and the guy played on one occasion an electronica remix of Pink Floyd's Another Brick In The Wall Pt2, and later on also played another remix, this time of Deep Purple's Smoke On The Water. Its every bit as crappy and disrespectful as it sounds. Here is the video, the links to the songs are in the description:

On 10/16/2020 at 8:48 PM, Trupiak said:

I HATE this piece of shit.

I also hate this song, or to be more precise: that whole bunch of songs that sound extremely similar to this one. They are so bland and interchangeable. That idiotic 3 notes "melody"... They all use the same basic scheme, you could make a big f5cxing medley with them with seamless transitions.

@TheMagicMushroomMan: Gnesa: Wilder - I'm sure this is bad on purpose? Who is she? She can't sing (or doesn't want to sing properly?) and the music deliberately leaves harmonic hearing customs...

Edited by Tetzlaff