• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pezl

What is your favorite monster & gun?

Hi i want to know what is your favorite monster and gun

Or you like every gun and monsters?

Edited by Pezl

my favorite gun is super shotgun & imp. I like that kill animation in brutal doom :)

Plasma gun is the most versatile weapon in the game. Is powerful, is great at close, medium and long range, and has a rapid rate of fire. 

Edited by paturn

Pain Elemental and Pistol

No?

Okay, Shotgunner and Shotgun then.

Revenant and rocket launcher.

If I'd never played Doom and someone explained the revenant to me, I'd probably think it was a terrible enemy concept.  I get why some people dislike it.  But I think, if placed correctly, the sort of random threat it poses can force the player to move creatively in ways that improve fight dynamics.  Good old Choo Choo the Herky Jerky Dancer.

The rocket launcher is just a fun risk/reward weapon.  Blowing yourself up is part of the experience.  It has also has my favorite weapon sound effect.  So silly, so satisfying.

Super shotgun & shotgunner, seeing crowds of zombies go down at the hands of the boomstick is really satisfying.

Archvile when used right. They used to scare the bejeezus out of me but now they're not so bad. They have the potential to create some super interesting encounters though.

Honestly, I like the standard SG more than the SSG. That's mainly due to the animations and sound. I love the SSG too, don't get me wrong, but basic SG is my fav.

Manc and Berserk.

Dodging mancubus fireballs always makes me feel accomplished, as does punching things without taking damage.

Spontaneously it would be the Rocket Launcher and the Arch-Vile.

The Rocket Launcher because, unlike the SSG, it's always a consideration whether or not you should use it. It's powerful, but mandates a strategic approach.

The Arch-Vile, because, paraphrasing Civvie11, whenever I feel too good at DOOM there's always the Arch-Vile. Even though it's mechanics are simple on paper, in reality I always, always, prioritize the fucker.