Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Agnes

Imp

Why does it have a gaping toothy vagina for a head?

I didn't really feel like giving it a head at the time, but it had to seem threatening in some way. I was really trying to make it look nothing like a vagina, but obviously didn't succeed. Oh, well...

Russell_P said:

pretty neat picture :)

Disorder said:

That is awesome!

pritch said:

Heh, it's neat. Kind of like an imp-abstract.

I have others to answer for me. :P :)

Linguica said:

Why does it have a gaping toothy vagina for a head?

You WOULD be the first to see that... :P

I fucking love that pic! You deserve a title for making that toothy, vaginal imp. :) Could I persuade you to make me an avatar?

::EDIT:: I think that the imp you made reminds me of something from the Silent Hill series. Great work! Oh and if you are interested in the avatar idea, please PM me.

Great pic...

It seems that the Arch-Vile that resurrected this Imp had something against it (or else got distracted while doing so.)

Bad ass drawing, my friend.

I like the style of this.

My friends (the "Helvete Inferno") got together a couple times and jammed as a band called "The Crazies." We have these recordings sitting around collecting dust, but we'd get it out there if we had some artwork. If you're interested then PM me when you see me on; I don't check my e-mail that often.

Here some examples that are in line with what we were thinking would make a good cover:

Song titles:

Electric Toxic Neuro Breed
Nuclear Heros
Take it Down
Panty Pudding
Puddle of Love

Anyway it was just a thought.

Agnes said:

I was really trying to make it look nothing like a vagina, but obviously didn't succeed. Oh, well...

Are you aware that posting links to p0rn or p0rn related pics is prohibited on these forums? :-P

Anyway, this thing looks ....interesting. As for the style and technigue, it's awesome.

Thats pretty fucking sweet it would scare the shit out of me if I saw it in real life.
Thats one mean lookin pussy ouch almost like fuckin a mouse trap.....not like id kno whats thats like tho..

Well, great to hear it was such a hit. :D If I get any more strange ideas, you'll be the first to see...

myk said:

It seems that the Arch-Vile that resurrected this Imp had something against it (or else got distracted while doing so.)

That's it! I figured that since these things weren't born, the possibilities of mutations simply didn't exist. I suppose the process of resurrecting someone that's been blown to bits could easily be interrupted at any stage. Hee hee...

dsm said:

Are you aware that posting links to p0rn or p0rn related pics is prohibited on these forums? :-P

It was purely unintentional, I assure you :-P