Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CyberDestroyer

If you could quick-save in real life what would you use it for?

6 hours ago, Redneckerz said:

Nothing. The whole idea of living is that you take risks and challenge yourself to be better every day through such risks.

Quick-saving takes the risk away since you can just start over and over. You learn from experience, not from quicksaving.

The same also applies for playing any Doom level, ever.

Hence why I remember doom levels but no new games lol i played it on psx where there was no saves!!!

Hello,

I remember playing Blood so much, that when I would make a mistake in life I could mentally picture the menu for loading/reloading the game.

If I could actually do such a thing in real life, I would want to save right before making sweet passionate love, then, I would reload again, and again, right before the finish line. Don't worry, my partner would say the same thing.

Edited by alLAN95th

Quicksaving is pointless if I don't get the ability to reload that save.

And even if I had that, like Solmyr said, what's the point, if memories and experience gets erased in the process?

It sounds nice, reloading after making a bad decision, failing a test or a job interview, etc., but since reloading that save would erase everything, you would make the same mistakes again.

If we have the best case scenario, I don't have any unique ideas, everybody said it already.

10 hours ago, hybridial said:

plan out perfect strategies to destroy every copy of Bioshock Infinite on this earth. 

the hell is wrong with Infinite?

8 hours ago, Mr. Freeze said:

I'd quicksave as soon as I could and keep a free do-over for as long as I want. Growing old? Nope, back to my thirties. World gone to shit? Go back and try to prevent it. Lottery? You bet your ass. 

Dude.  You say the exact same thing every goddamn time.

I'd say the best use would be right before school.

Choose what build I'm going for, mechanic, pilot, doctor, 2 handed axe barbarian... Sky's not even the limit!

Well this guy sure acts like he has quick-save&load available!

Yee-****ing-Haw!!

Save, eat some unknown mushroom, feel bad, load, post somewhere about new discovered poisonous mushroom.

during sex, to perpetually avoid premature ejaculation. You just have to go quicksaving along the way and you can last forever (?