Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[McD] James

Mario Lopez to portray Colonel Sanders in upcoming KFC drama

44 minutes ago, Rare Hatchiama said:

You'd think it'd make more sense if the southern white American character was played by a white guy. 

The colonel's race is pretty low on the list of things I have questions about when it comes to a KFC STV Lifetime movie.

1. WTF?
2. How saucy will this be?

3. Are they gonna fuck?

4. Why Lifetime?

5. How stoned do I need to be to watch this?

It releases today so I'll have some answers tonight.

The title of this thread reads like a filled in Mad Lib:

(name) to portray (character) in upcoming (restaurant, genre)

“Bill Clinton to portray Jon Arbuckle in upcoming Denny’s Comedy”

“Harrison Ford to portray Spider-Man in upcoming Outback Steakhouse Thriller”

“Cardi B to portray Doomguy in upcoming McDonald’s Documentary”

I swear these all make just as little sense as the real thing..

Spoiler

This was unsurprisingly dumb. I get that she doesn't love Billy but why does she fall for Harlan so quickly? We see them have one conversation and all of a sudden she's all-in on him? The ending was pretty decent though, I'm glad Bunny ended up in a nut house. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who doesn't seek it out of their own volition - 2/10.

1 hour ago, xvertigox said:
  Hide contents

This was unsurprisingly dumb. I get that she doesn't love Billy but why does she fall for Harlan so quickly? We see them have one conversation and all of a sudden she's all-in on him? The ending was pretty decent though, I'm glad Bunny ended up in a nut house. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who doesn't seek it out of their own volition - 2/10.

It's a common trope for people to instantly fall in love without knowing anything about each other in these sorts of things. I wish the movie had focussed more on Harlan's secret recipe and less on his romance with Jessica. It was pretty stupid, but I'd be lying if I said that I hope it doesn't follow up on its promised sequel. 

37 minutes ago, Ajora said:

It's a common trope for people to instantly fall in love without knowing anything about each other in these sorts of things. I wish the movie had focussed more on Harlan's secret recipe and less on his romance with Jessica. It was pretty stupid, but I'd be lying if I said that I hope it doesn't follow up on its promised sequel. 

I agree, if the secret recipe was more of an actual plot point with impact rather than basically a throw away element that gets resolved within one quick conversation it'd be more interesting.

With the open ending I also hope they make a sequel. Bunny's arc is much more interesting than Harlan's romance.