Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Alientank

TV commercials suck more ass then a queer these days

Just turning on the TV I see so many crappy and half assed attempts to be funny. The people that make the dude your getting a dell commercials, should be shot (or is that, dude your getting a cell) amongst others. Personally I can think of so many better ideas for commercials and I'm sure you guys have a few ideas too. People being burnt at the stake, etc.

Aaaahhhh, the Almighty Mute Button.....well, until it wears out from overuse and I have to buy another remote control.

Ichor said:

Aaaahhhh, the Almighty Mute Button.....well, until it wears out from overuse and I have to buy another remote control.

HA! I can do better. I don't watch TV anymore. :P

The commercials that I see are either funny or just plain dumb. The FamiliPrix and IKEA are the best IMO and the worse are Delta-CDI and the Christian children funds for Africa that last 2 mins long between the Cops show.

And when it's something boring, it's either the mute or the CH+ or CH- buttons.

ravage said:

HA! I can do better. I don't watch TV anymore. :P

Yeah, I barely watch it nowadays. The computer is better.

Magicians:

Don Camero's lost his mind.

Get ready for Don Camero's super mega-sale bonanza! Total liquidation on all magic and pet supplies! Ducks! Box turtles! Magic wands! And gorgeous blonde assistants!

And that's just the beginning.

Snakes! Magic hats! Puppies and sweaters! Disappearing ink! All at prices too low to mention!!! Only at Don Camero's Magic & Pets! That's Don Camero's Magic & Pets! See ya there!!!

Whats worse then a stupid Amarcan add shown in Australia? A stupid Amarcan add where the voices are re-done (POORLY) with Australian Voices actors!! GAAAHHH! I would have smashed my TV by now if it wheren't for my PS2.

Ct_red_pants said:

Whats worse then a stupid Amarcan add shown in Australia? A stupid Amarcan add where the voices are re-done (POORLY) with Australian Voices actors!! GAAAHHH! I would have smashed my TV by now if it wheren't for my PS2.

Ever seen the Pert plus commercial with the 2 asian people on the couch? It was obviously filmed in Japanese or Chinese and then dubbed in English. At one point the girl says "Do you dare?" and her lips keep moving for another second after.

I am not sure how many of you have seen the NIKE commercial that whether it is supposed to really make me laugh or to call it a bullcrap slideshow. A naked soccer fan, at least I assume he is one, runs all over on the field dancing and doing all kinds of gay stunts. I admit I did laugh about for a minute then afterward I just think it was simply dumb

AOL commercials piss the hell outta me

"Hundreds of new features.."

Where? List all the hundreds on the website you fools. I highly doubt there's hundreds of new features in AOL 8.0

AAAA! AOL!

...quickly whips out his super shotgun and blasts the place where that evil sound came from. Fortunately, Mr. Chris had moved over a couple of feet, and all that was hit was the nearly full glass he was holding, shattering it and spilling the drink over half of the forum...

Oops sorry, heheh...

I was about to post on this very same thing. Two words: zoom zoom...

AndrewB said:

The title of this thread is basically no less bad than racism.

I'm thinking the same thing.

But anyway, if you don't like commercials then don't watch TV. It's not like there's really anything you're missing. If you want to see anyhting good on your television set, you're going to have to rent a video, or better yet a DVD.

I don't have my TV with me, so I don't suffer too much. when I used to live home, I rarely watched tv anyway.

ah yes, zoom zoom. The sound bullets would make as they go towards that stupid child.. better yet, the producers of the commercial for trying to brainwash people..

Ichor said:

There's also the option of turning the TV off. Or if you want to get creative, you can either throw a brick at the TV or shoot it with a shotgun. :p