Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chipper35

Holiday Well Wishes!

I'm not exactly an Old Salt around these parts, but I was playing Doom waaaaaaaaa-aaaaay back in the 90's......so............

Just wanted to wish one-and-all a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and/or whatever it is that dingles your jingle! 2020 has been a ROUGH one for a lot of people indeed! Hug someone you care about........and do it today! There are some helpful, friendly people here.......and I appreciate how any and all have assisted me.

Happy Holiday to everybody who has made doomworld such a great hang out.

2020 has been very trying for us all, and you may not know it, but the community doomworld helps support has really been there for a lot of us this year. A big "Good Show" for the moderators for maintaining what doomworld is, and another "Good Show" for all of the doomworld users who have given us so much to be, do, and say. You guys really say some wacky stuff sometimes, and that's what's great about the community; You take what we say and give back even more. 

I'm not the most Christian person of all, but Merry Christmas to anybody who has to open those "gifts!", and don't forget to down some of that Holiday Cheer, alcoholic or not. Eh...drink responsibly, you lush!

You Ducks: Quack Quack Quack, Quack Quack, Quack Quack Quack! :::pieces of bread loaf:::  :::more bread pieces:::  :::little bread pieces:::

Everybody in TNS and Lil' Ruff's Events have a great Christmas! 

-----

If I don't say it later, Have a great entrance into the New Year as well!

On 12/19/2020 at 2:38 PM, Chipper35 said:

Hug someone you care about........and do it today!

That's a great way to develop a nasty cough.

Happy solstice!

Oh, my thread is not the original it seems... What a shame, you are the one who should've received all the upvotes.