Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
0o0[ULTIM4TE]L1FE[F0RM]0o0

My very first Wad(+ another wad i called "metal forces" because i suck with names)((Also I still seek advice...))

Mesfin Nukum 3D is the third edition of the computer game Duke Nukum, which appeared in 3D on January 2, 1996. The first two parts of Mesfin Nukum's Mesfin Nukim 2 series are dance steps. Mesfin Nukim has a 3D character as Mesfin Nukima. By the name of Mesfin Nukem, it’s not a 3D viewer, but I see it clearly in 3D. This way you can save the page up or down. This type is sometimes called a 2.5D screen. Technology has undergone huge changes since the computer age. The world has condemned and kidnapped naked women. The object of the game is to save the world by destroying enemies. The man, along with the LAPD officer (pig), became a washing machine, unlike reptiles and jellyfish. Like other weapons, Nuclear Duke has an enemy developed weapon to reduce or cool the enemy. Players can also take home a first prize. Ken Silverman built the so-called "engine". At the age of 17 he helped Ken Labrin's machine. He wrote for Wolfstonstone 3D in 1992. In August 1993, Lee became director of programs for Apoz. [1] Half of the game was created by the famous Richard "Tiff" Gray. Lee action music up. (2) One of the most notable features of this camera is the simple screen. Only thumb commands are visible. They are entitled to the highest level. Six months later, the cartel program brought with it a high level of maritime expertise. Eight students can play Duke Nuclei 3D using the IPX method on the local network. (4)

[8:33 AM]

The game is based on GNU GPI. (GNU GPL) was introduced in 2003. Published on April 1. However the content of the game comes from real 3D tools. (5) System requirements: The game requires a 486DX2 (66 MHz) computer. 8 MB RAM, 2 x CD-ROM, 30 MB VGG hard drive. (3) In addition to the required equipment, Intel Pentium (16MB RAM) also supports local graphics cards. [3] The game was very successful due to the absurd joke very important for the action. A good example is the title of the Duke character, who first appeared in "The First Man". For example, when the player approaches the enemy's body, Duke responds, "Who are you?" The history of the game. Visitors - amazing naturalists. Helmets are often used in movies like "The Dark Legion". Strangely enough, the player can move to the first goal. For example, Duke may send money to relatives after exercise and then show it on his chest ("Do you want to dance?"). Duke also has nice tables and comfortable chairs. You can use a urine machine ("OK"). Duke Nucleus ranked highest in BPJS (now BPJM) 3D games. [] The index grew in January 2017. This indicates that the radiation of p has increased. He released Duke Nucleus 3D on the computer Mesfin Nukum 3D (version Mesfin Nukum 3D 1.3D): 1.3D is similar to the two previous games. Mesfin Nukum uses all the two-dimensional features of Mesfin Nukum II The development of an atomic bomb, which joined the first three materials, improved the armor. B will also improve exports, as it does not reduce the enemy. You can swim like a warrior. The atomic part collection corresponds to the newly published P (type 1.4) (type 1.5).

Edited by 0o0[ULTIM4TE]L1FE[F0RM]0o0 : I added something new

Silent playthrough provided.

On a scale of 1 - 10, this is 5. 

1 would be "The Worst Beginners Map Ever!!!" and 10 being "This is your first map?? What the hell??"

Do keep in mind that it's a scale for beginner/first maps only.

The areas are tight and small in some areas. The map looks like you spent only 4 hours on it, with 1 hour being dedicated to mapping and the other 3 hours in short bursts. The design & layout is wonky and weird, and it resembles nothing like even the worst vanilla doom maps from the IWADS. Don't take this as "you fucking suck", I'm just trying to provide criticism on the main problems of this map. If you keep making them, these simple problems will vanish easily.

There's not much of anything really to note here, other than "Keep making maps" and "Install Ultimate Doom Builder because it's 10x better than Doom Builder". I understand you're new at mapping, so keep your head up and keep making maps. You'll get better at it over time, especially if you USE ULTIMATE DOOM BUILDER! AND LEARN HOW TO USE CTRL + RMB IN IT FOR QUICK TEXTURING! One of the best talents of a mapper is staying dedicated and focused on mapping in one long session. I look forward to your 2nd map, which will hopefully feature better everything.

34 minutes ago, thelazyqdude said:

Silent playthrough provided.

On a scale of 1 - 10, this is 5. 

1 would be "The Worst Beginners Map Ever!!!" and 10 being "This is your first map?? What the hell??"

Do keep in mind that it's a scale for beginner/first maps only.

The areas are tight and small in some areas. The map looks like you spent only 4 hours on it, with 1 hour being dedicated to mapping and the other 3 hours in short bursts. The design & layout is wonky and weird, and it resembles nothing like even the worst vanilla doom maps from the IWADS. Don't take this as "you fucking suck", I'm just trying to provide criticism on the main problems of this map. If you keep making them, these simple problems will vanish easily.

There's not much of anything really to note here, other than "Keep making maps" and "Install Ultimate Doom Builder because it's 10x better than Doom Builder". I understand you're new at mapping, so keep your head up and keep making maps. You'll get better at it over time, especially if you USE ULTIMATE DOOM BUILDER! AND LEARN HOW TO USE CTRL + RMB IN IT FOR QUICK TEXTURING! One of the best talents of a mapper is staying dedicated and focused on mapping in one long session. I look forward to your 2nd map, which will hopefully feature better everything.

Wow... I didn't expect this WAD to be on YouTube so thank you quite a lot for your effort in even recording that stuff! I didn't expect that. Also, thank you for showing off the parts where I forgot textures. Also, I knew how the textures at the door were moving with the door itself, I just couldn't figure out how to not make it do that honestly. And also, thank you for the very clear recommendation of the Ultimate Doom Builder Tool, I'll install that right after I wrote my post. And I was very surprised at the video description, and the fact you gave me a five as I expected it to be a lot lower to be honest.

Also yeah, I have to agree with what you said about the wacky and weird design, right now it's just pretty hard for me to figure out how to make it look more like it's in a grid, if I compare it to the regular Doom 1/2 campaign or any of the better ones of the 260 Mega-WADs I downloaded on my Hard Disc, they appear to have something like a set grid, well not quite but it all looks like it has some sort of order despite the fact you're blasting through weird hellish-looking realm that looks like something you've seen in one of your nightmares, if that makes any sense. And in my second level, I have tried to kind of gather that look so the beginning of the level looks probably more like something that could be in the original game even though it's probably far from being as good.

And yes, I will openly admit I spent around 4/5 hours on creating these maps... the short bursts are also a yes. But if it's true that the good mappers spend that much time at once at creating their maps, I guess I'll have something new to do!

It's definitely not the worst beginner map I've played, I can tell you that. But it's suffering from a lot of the classic pitfalls. I highly recommend this video by Doomkid that'll really help you make better maps.

3 minutes ago, Biodegradable said:

It's definitely not the worst beginner map I've played, I can tell you that. But it's suffering from a lot of the classic pitfalls. I highly recommend this video by Doomkid that'll really help you make better maps.

Thank you for that video, also can you tell me what mod that is you're using to play it? It looks and sounds awesome! Also, I didn't notice the Pinky thing at the end right there but I will definitely note that I should NOT make narrow corners. For some reason I make everything just small and I don't really know why. And also thank you for the video recommendation, I will make sure to watch it!

What the fuck? Why is the text in that reply gone? It's just the quote and then nothing... alright, what ever, I'll just write a reply...

Alright, so, first of all that line at the beginning is just iconic and made this video an immediate classic which will be remembered among generations of people. However thank you for the effort of creating another video! I placed the secret behind that because in Doom 2 if you look behind you, you immediately find the chain saw which is inspired by that and since you're low on ammo in this WAD I thought it would be cool if I just placed a blue armor behind the spawn. Also, can you tell me what that mod is you play? It looks pretty awesome and it has nice sounds and blood effects! And yeah, I also have to admit that pinky and the end was a mistake and I spent too much time on just trying to make the WAD visually interesting resulting in a very weird and wacky design as someone else in this thread stated it which I also have to agree on, admittedly... It's very surreal, though. However I bookmarked the video you suggested to my Internet browser so thank you for that and I will take notes from the tips in that one video. And again thank you a lot for even recording a video, I really didn't expect something like that to happen with something I created, I'm basically on YouTube now, in a way, lol.

47 minutes ago, 0o0[ULTIM4TE]L1FE[F0RM]0o0 said:

Wow... I didn't expect this WAD to be on YouTube so thank you quite a lot for your effort in even recording that stuff! I didn't expect that. Also, thank you for showing off the parts where I forgot textures. Also, I knew how the textures at the door were moving with the door itself, I just couldn't figure out how to not make it do that honestly. And also, thank you for the very clear recommendation of the Ultimate Doom Builder Tool, I'll install that right after I wrote my post. And I was very surprised at the video description, and the fact you gave me a five as I expected it to be a lot lower to be honest.

Also yeah, I have to agree with what you said about the wacky and weird design, right now it's just pretty hard for me to figure out how to make it look more like it's in a grid, if I compare it to the regular Doom 1/2 campaign or any of the better ones of the 260 Mega-WADs I downloaded on my Hard Disc, they appear to have something like a set grid, well not quite but it all looks like it has some sort of order despite the fact you're blasting through weird hellish-looking realm that looks like something you've seen in one of your nightmares, if that makes any sense. And in my second level, I have tried to kind of gather that look so the beginning of the level looks probably more like something that could be in the original game even though it's probably far from being as good.

And yes, I will openly admit I spent around 4/5 hours on creating these maps... the short bursts are also a yes. But if it's true that the good mappers spend that much time at once at creating their maps, I guess I'll have something new to do!

I understand the short bursts & the beginner map quality man. Keep making maps, you'll get better at it over time. I think a good goal for you would be to strive towards making a Doom 2-like map, to the point where if it was in DOOM2.WAD you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. If it helps, I use Grid 32 - 64 for basic stuff like layouts & design.

5 minutes ago, thelazyqdude said:

I understand the short bursts & the beginner map quality man. Keep making maps, you'll get better at it over time. I think a good goal for you would be to strive towards making a Doom 2-like map, to the point where if it was in DOOM2.WAD you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. If it helps, I use Grid 32 - 64 for basic stuff like layouts & design.

I never heard about Grid 32 or Grid 64 but if that helps that much with visual design I will definitely download that. And do you mean I should try making a map that's as good as the Doom II campaign? I didn't play the original Doom 2 campaign very much yet, though, I always kind of hated it because at some point I just don't know where to go and I just keep running around without finding the way. And that didn't happen as much in The Ultimate Doom. But I guess that's just my problem... and also, I will definitely keep making maps if my first one is already a 5/10, I mean it's a very good start so far right.

By the way I typed in Grid32 in Google and I just found random stuff that has nothing to do with Doom, do you have something like a direct download link? I can't seem to find anything... or it's all confusing.

1 hour ago, 0o0[ULTIM4TE]L1FE[F0RM]0o0 said:

I never heard about Grid 32 or Grid 64 but if that helps that much with visual design I will definitely download that. And do you mean I should try making a map that's as good as the Doom II campaign? I didn't play the original Doom 2 campaign very much yet, though, I always kind of hated it because at some point I just don't know where to go and I just keep running around without finding the way. And that didn't happen as much in The Ultimate Doom. But I guess that's just my problem... and also, I will definitely keep making maps if my first one is already a 5/10, I mean it's a very good start so far right.

By the way I typed in Grid32 in Google and I just found random stuff that has nothing to do with Doom, do you have something lia direct download link? I can't seem to find anything... or it's all confusing.

Doom 2's levels are a sort of standard that I think you should strive for, before tackling bigger stuff like the art of detail. IMHO, if you can make a level that plays well and feels like it could fit in with DOOM2.WAD, you've gotten out of new mapper territory. The stock levels in Doom 2 have good layout & combat, with lacking detail (understandably) and some less than good levels.

Well, yeah, Doom 2 is REALLY weird sometimes... also, sorry for the late replies earlier. I didn't really hear Doomworld since I was listening to some City Pop... but yeah, that's probably why I have a love-hate relationship to Doom 2. It has the super shotgun but sometimes godawful levels. Just what did they smoke when they made these...? However, I will definitely remember that for everything I'll make from right here!

So I gave the two maps given so far a try and I noticed so good and bad points.

The marble-brick hybrid in MAP02 could work well if expanded on (seems like a demo so far). Not a theme commonly seen and may work! Definitely looked nice. :)

One big problem with MAP01 is that HMP's ammo is far too tight. If you run out of the default 50 bullets pretty easily, add a few extra clips.

Wall textures should NEVER be used as flats (the reverse also counts). Very few sourceports will allow this kind of switching without crashing. If you want to use a wall texture as a flat, you could always cut a 64x64 square of the original texture and use that as a new flat. :)

Also there's a missing wall texture in MAP02.

I'm no good at reviews so I hope my video of me playing is helpful somehow

It's a starting point and just keep at er is all I can think of, keep working on the basics and map building and eventually you'll get faster and better at this stuff :) And yeah Doomkid's vids are great

My first maps were trash and you are already are making attempts at adding some detail here, the combat was pretty easy for the most part, all straight forward and no tricks or surprises. Not convoluted, I didn't get lost or confused.

Secrets are pivotal and I think most maps should have some, it's nice to see you added this which most beginners don't, even if it's the easiest secret to find ever haha

No bugs tho that stood out at me so I would say it's a competent and functional first ever map which is good news

As a newer mapper myself, I thought it would be a good idea to chime in on this one, and hopefully give you an attempt at some kind of helpful tips and opinions.  I'll try not to mention anything from Doomkid's video that Biodegradable already mentioned.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Pros:  Some of these may not seem like a big deal, but many first-time mappers tend to forgo these details, and it helps anyone to hear what they've done right just as much as what they've done wrong.

-Minor detailing: ie, changing the height of the ceiling and matching your flat to the grid so you get your lights, and changing the brightness value for the sector. 

-Door textures were aligned and made to be a reasonable thickness

-Could be completed without confusion

-No bugs or errors easily found

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Con:  (Attempting not to repeat the main points mentioned above)

-Linear design (Linear is not always a bad thing, but typically linear maps will have themed set pieces to look at and/or some challenging combat arenas)

I don't think you need me to elaborate too much on this, as your 2nd map looks to be less linear, however, I'll just throw this one out there.  The easiest example of one of the simplest ways to do a non-linear map (One that isn't confusing!) would be Plutonia MAP09: Abattoire.  Heck (TNT MAP28)

Also, just in case you haven't seen them, here are John Romero's Level design Rules:
(They're actually just good guidelines, but you should follow them before learning when and where to break them)

1. Always changing floor height when I wanted to change the floor textures.

2. Using special border textures between different wall segments and doorways.

3. Being strict about texture alignment.

4. Conscious use of contrast everywhere in a level between light and dark areas, cramped and open areas.

5. Making sure that if a player could see outside that they should be able to somehow get there.

6. Being strict about designing several secret areas on every level.

7. Making my levels flow so the player will revisit areas several times so they will better understand the 3D space of the level.

8. Creating easily recognizable landmarks in several places for easier navigation.

I'll admit I'm not the best at following even my own advice, but I hope that it helps!

Edited by Kyukon

5 hours ago, Kyukon said:

The easiest example of one of the simplest ways to do a non-linear map (One that isn't confusing!) would be Plutonia MAP09: Abattoire.

Unless I'm misremembering, Abattoire is linear. A good example of a simple non-linear level would be Heck (TNT MAP28).

4 hours ago, Andromeda said:

Unless I'm misremembering, Abattoire is linear. A good example of a simple non-linear level would be Heck (TNT MAP28).

You would be right, apparently, I'm the one misremembering because of the opening with those 3 key bars.

It is indeed linear, but the idea of a doorway that is locked by 3 keys, of which you only need 2 is normally non-linear.  Just make sure that you can grab the keys in any order, unlike Abattoire, lol.

I learned it like that: A linear level is a level that has only one single clear way, right? A level with many ways with different keys you can grab whenever you want, for example, you have three ways and you can decide which one to go first and each way leads to another part of the level where at the end there's the red, yellow or blue key.

Also, the first level was intentionally short on ammo, it was an idea of one of my buddies who plays a lot of Doom and he said it'd be a great idea if I would make the player have to punch the first shotgunner with his bare fists for the sake of adding a bit of a challenge to it. Apparently I realized it was poorly balanced since the first secret was too easy to find, the blue armor behind you was inspired from the first level of Doom II where you find the chainsaw when you look behind you. And because I didn't think that everyone would instantly find the secret I added the green armor at the end of the level. Also I found the part where you read my nickname funny to be honest, lol. Also there was a hidden chain saw secret so actually I have 2 secrets in the map. Look at those textures and the wall the arrow is pointing at in the image I uploaded. The two textures there are placed there because I kind of wanted to show the play that there might be a secret. Apparently no-one really sees it and where you told me that at the end that one wall looks like it wants to be a secret would have been a better place for the chain saw. However I wanted to let the possibility be open to finish the level with the chain saw since the level is supposed to be short on ammo so you can have more ammo for the next level which was supposed to be a lot bigger but isn't finished because I spent way too much time on creating the walls.

Also thank you for the compliment for the walls, my inspiration were houses that are built on something like a stone base, it is a foundation of stone which visually stands out on which stands a house of bricks. Sometimes this is seen inside rooms and I thought that it would be cool because I just like the look of that. So I basically tried to make it look like the marble is the foundation. And because the walls were looking boring I added those demon faces and a torch so I could have those cool lightning effects, I've seen some in the Hellbound Wad I think, I can't remember quite exactly where I've seen these lightning effects though. But I focused on making it look comprehensible, clean and tidy. I like things that look good and yet easy on the eye, especially in a fast-paced game like Doom because overwhelmingly many details don't really help that much in a game like that.

Unbenannt.PNG

Okay, so, I took some notes from your feedback and I also further elaborated on the design of the second room that you liked so much so I designed this room with a similar style, I just added some more detail that I thought looked good and changed some minor things about that look that I felt like would look better so here's a screenshot of the starter room! What do you think? Should I create a whole level with that style? Because I'd love to try, I must confess...

Screenshot_Doom_20210102_014239.png

I'm really happy you like my style this much! : ) And this is just my 3rd or 4th attempt at creating anything with Doom Builder/Ultimate Doom Builder. Maybe all those years of building Minecraft houses are now paying off! Also, I made another 2 screenshots of what it looks like with ambient occulsion, that graphics effect from GZDoom, I also added some depths to it to make it look more detailed because I felt like those green things from the texture look like something that should stand out a bit. It just forces me to do it, lol.

Screenshot_Doom_20210102_014736.png

Screenshot_Doom_20210102_014725.png

That's some great detail on that picture. The lighting, the small section cut out of the green border thingy, it all looks great. Hope it didn't take too long to make that room!

I think I have been building that one first room for like 30 minutes, but the other hour I spent building 2 additional rooms and placing a few first enemies and I was balancing out ammo/enemy amount. It should be like if you keep using one single weapon you're going to be short on ammo but if you're good at aiming it will be possible to finish with one single ammo type.

Hi, sorry that I'm writing a new reply but I noticed that many people liked the lightning and therefore I also further worked on that, I have now added a few rooms, experiemented a little with designing and ideas on how to take some cover before enemies (I made rooms with a few chests and some enemies) and then I had a flash back on some WADs that experimented with lightning and chests. I always thought it was the coolest looking thing ever and so I experimented a bit with that too because I felt like it would be a good idea to place a lamp at the ceiling of a room that contains those chests so I could experiment with the lightning effects. I'll upload a screenshot and the WAD file. What do you think of that? Should I implement more lightning?

(the lamps are right above the zombies you can see in the screenshot, by the way)

Unbenannt.PNG

EDIT: I put in a newer save file.

dokffdokokfd.zip

Edited by 0o0[ULTIM4TE]L1FE[F0RM]0o0 : newer file

Hi guys, sorry for not being active in this thread for 3 weeks, I have been busy with Ultimate Doom Builder since my last post in this thread and I have added a whole lot. Well, basically my last 2 weeks has been messing around with Ultimate Doom Builder as well as learning how to properly put portals and also a lot of playtesting my map was involved... I haven't added that many rooms, but all of them took pretty long to make because I just spent way too much time on the visual side of things...

Like you start something small and then you think, yeah I mean I don't necessarily have to but I mean I COULD add another little detail there, oh and while I'm at it I could add another little thing here, and there, etc. and next thing you know you end up with a giant room full of details you didn't plan on making at all and since that basically kept happening to me I ended up experimenting a lot with texture usage and such... Also, I have been focusing on making fight situations that feel actually fun to do, I pay a lot attention to encouraging the player to actually use his weapons, for example there's that room with a long stair where a rocket launcher lies right in front of the demons who are conveniently looking away from you so you have time to use the rocket launcher to properly "introduce" the rocket launcher for some reason. Or fights where you have to use the Plasma rifle because the demons are kind of between mid-range and near you I figured the Plasma rifle seems good for that kinda thing so I kinda did that...

Also, the level is rather linear at this point but I plan to change that. However, every room provides many ways to avoid projectiles and soldiers have always been placed in such a way that they can hit you but only if you don't pay attention to killing them first, so you gotta be fast in taking them down first which was hard to do because I had to find out where which monster would most likely go and I kind of had to balance how and when I placed which soldiers since they drop ammo so I didn't want to place too much ammo pickups across the room. However I think there are enough health pickups and armors as well as secrets! I have been focusing on adding secrets and I kind of just figured that some sections sometimes look like they wanna be a secret, however they aren't always that obvious, some are a little more obvious but some involve a little trying and thinking. But not way too much because the point is obviously still to beat the crap outta some really cool and badass looking demons.

Also I noticed some areas of the map look like deathmatching in them would be fun, like the weird computer room that is darker than every other room that's just kind of pretty open and I didn't just place boring walls but rather I placed like, computer screens and 2 big computers that are more massive than the other two screens. It would be very basic but I can kind of imagine 2 players there just deathmatching each other like this place is a small arena or something. But I'm not so sure about that since I didn't create the WAD with deathmatching in mind... yet. However... here's the latest version of my WAD if you wanna play through it... there's no exit yet, but as you can see by the blue and yellow locked doors, it will follow after some more rooms.

Please tell me what you think about the weapon/demon/ammo balancing, by the way I balanced everything for Hurt Me Plenty so that's probably the best way to play it(or at least it's supposed to) and you can also try on Ultra-Violence and Nightmare, but I haven't added any difficulties yet, but I'm gonna do that when the WAD is finished... normally I wouldn't ask why doing this in the middle of the creation but I'd just love to know if my enemy balancing is good as it is and if it's fun to kill the enemies so far. Here it is(Remember, GZDoom, Doom II, jumping isn't necessary, crouching isn't necessary and you can use freelook and a crosshair):

Also I won't add screenshots for now because the post would be way too long and it's already a lot longer than I planned it to be.

MAP01.zip

The map layout/design is a huge improvement, but your progression is obviously unfinished which is a bit odd. Also, you're much, MUCH too generous with health/ammo/armour/power-spheres (especially on UV) as I was able to easily ambush (most of the enemies were facing the wrong way) and make mincemeat out of everything very quickly. So yeah, huge improvement on the physical aspects of the map, even your texture work has greatly improved, but combat and progression still need a lot of work.

20 minutes ago, Biodegradable said:

The map layout/design is a huge improvement, but your progression is obviously unfinished which is a bit odd. Also, you're much, MUCH too generous with health/ammo/armour/power-spheres (especially on UV) as I was able to easily ambush (most of the enemies were facing the wrong way) and make mincemeat out of everything very quickly. So yeah, huge improvement on the physical aspects of the map, even your texture work has greatly improved, but combat and progression still need a lot of work. 

Hey dude, well, first of all I really enjoyed that video a lot and I had to laugh at every time you mentioned I'm too generous and that this is a power fantasy because now when I think about it you're probably right, I kind of balanced it so that I personally found it hard to play through and I thought the amount of health and pickups and monsters were correct and that's also why I placed the monsters so that they always face the wrong direction, because I always died while playtesting so I thought it would be way too hard to be a good wad... but as I see it, I will definitely have to keep the amount of rockets the same as it is right now but I will definitely lower the amount of Plasma and every other ammo...

Also, I'm sorry that I wrote so much, I just kind of have a problem like that, I just can't stop talking about something, it's just somehow really addicting, but yes, I stated in it that the exit has yet to follow and that this is the reason I placed yellow and blue doors everywhere implying the key cards are added later and this is just the beginning of the level. I'm really sorry and I will try to keep this one shorter being more direct about my ideas and plans that have yet to follow.

Also, the last room where you asked me if this was the exit, I planned to make another room full of computers and such things like those screens you've seen in the room before the big one room where you killed everything with the secret BFG you just found. I wanted to put another Archvile and a bunch of Pinkies there chasing you through a room that is kind of like a library or a maze or something fighting you while you're trying to find the yellow key card where there will follow another teleport putting you right in front of the yellow door, from there on I haven't planned much yet on how to make the fight for the blue key card but I will have ideas, probably another room with those green moldy bricks and tubes and such and at the end of that area you're gonna find the blue key that will teleport you to the blue door which will then lead to the exit.