Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shapeless

What´s your favorite food?

Something healthy for my blood type mostly graseing animal meats and alot of vedgetables/fruit..but not that much citrus due to my extremly strong stomach acid.

Only if Fried Mozzarella sticks count as Italian. I, personally, Like pasta, but I hate spaghetti. I've eaten too much of it, and I'm sick of it now. Anything else is fair

For the record, my favorite food is the above: Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks.

asian food, includeing dog/cat(just kidding about the dog/cat remark)

also most game meat, name me an animal and i would proably eat it, as long as it is vertere. deer(even better innocent cute deer) elk, moose, snake, gator, australopethicus, ostrich, and the best... turtle.

*COUGH*

Don't push it, Shapeless. Whether it's an attempt to be cute or some bizarre obsessions with Submerge's eating habits, I don't care.

Anyway, I liker proper Bad Chinese food.

Pall (or however they spell it; pronounced "fal"): the next one up in hotness from a vindaloo.

Really good Vietnamese food, in a generous quantity.

But I think those Chinese dinner places where they lather every dish with a thick coat of sweet lemon syrup... It's kind of disgusting. A supper dish should not contain high quantities of sugar.

Italian (pizza, pasta, Italian bread is teh 0wnage), some Chinese (sweet & sour chicken mainly, I've only just gotten into it), and all your typical comfort food (chips, peas, etc). Oh yeah, the potato is the best thing ever.

Anything involving mushrooms and/or shrimp, which are my two favorite foods. Also, any Italian or Thai foods are good. I especialy enjoy Thai tea.

IMJack said:

Don't push it, Shapeless. Whether it's an attempt to be cute or some bizarre obsessions with Submerge's eating habits, I don't care.

Anyway, I liker proper Bad Chinese food.

Hey, recently I had asked him what my favorited food was, in that post announcing his psychic abilities. I asked cause I thought a little acid test would be good. To be honest, I'm not fully convinced. Italian was too vague to convince me. He'll have to try harder. Okay. What are the names of my 2 cats?

I hate onions. I really, REALLY hate onions.

Aaaaaaaaaanyway, I'd say other than that, my favorite food is anything that is edible, and that is food, and that doesn't eat me first.

I like anything of non-american origin, and non-american origin foods that have been somewhat americanize (ie. I Love Tacos)

*Ponk!*

Hey DooMboy, meet me on AIM tonight, aight? I got a suprise for you.

Melfice said mysteriously:
Hey DooMboy, meet me on AIM tonight, aight? I got a suprise for you.

Will do, dude! I think I know what the suprise will be hehehehe...... :)

Southern Italian and Chinese, esp. Canton and Peking regional variations.

I love Haloumi cheese from Cyprus grilled or barbequed. That's probably my favourite food. Cut it into strips and try that, trust me if you love Mozzerella you'll adore this.

Demons Hand said:

Any thing I cook. That way thers never a bad meal.Mostly pizza and other Italian food.

Sort of ditto. I like anything that I cook, as long as it's not burnt enough to make the cats sick. :P (BTW, I am actually a pretty good cook, when I'm not burning shit :P )

Submerge I was actaully going to say Pasta, But I also felt the spegetii so I said italian to be more general. Give me time on the cats ;) but it usally doesn't work when I force it anyway.

I've made a lot of people sick when I mention this, but here's my fave:

Chicago Deep Dish Pizza with Italian sausage, mushrooms, and lots of ANCHOVIES! I grew up eating anchovies on pizza because my parents ate it that way, so now a pizza without anchovies tastes boring to me. My brother never liked them because he got heart-burn from them, so it naturally pisses him off every time I order them :-)

I like some fastfood like Jack in the Box, Quiznos, Togos, Wendy's, and In and Out Burger. (not Macdonalds or Burger King, blegh), some seafood (salmon, shrimp, lobster mostly), Pizza, various pastas, some soups like New England Clam Chowder and Minestrone(sp?), bacon, and beef stuff (steak, ribs, etc. covered with barbeque sauce.)

The funny thing about my list is that there's no Asian food, and I'm japanese! I hate Miso soup, it has a really bad after taste IMO.