Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Introducing a wad that will put NUTS.WAD on a 90s PC to shame! It's the thrilling 4th chapter in the Nuts series by B.P.R.D., NUTS4.WAD!

Featuring:

- Over 300,000 demons!

- Absolutely no framerate!

- Will crash your sourceport of choice!

NUTS4.rar

nuts4.jpg

Let's port this to the 3DO.

Edited by LateNightPerson

this wiith x8 scaling not even quantum google computer... lmao

I ran this in GLBoom+ and got something like 1.5 frames per second out of it on average. When I died, it increased to a buttery smooth 5 FPS. Overall, pretty entertaining. I can't wait for someone to record a UV-Max demo of it.

heh.

I get it's a low effort shitpost but you've got thousands of revenants in the void and the door switch doesn't even work in PrBoom+.

You know if you open the auto map it might run quite well.

With cheats (idqd, idkfa) and 1GB z-memory I manage to reach somewhere around 75,000 in 40 minutes. After that my headphones was making some really weird noises and I had to close it (I guess I have to investigate a little better how OpenAL-soft works).

I did open the automap. Ran like shit stuck to a blanket. :P

Edited by Dragonfly

5 hours ago, Dragonfly said:

I did open the automap. Ran like shit stuck to a blanket. :P

But... you never know, you might have diarrhea! Haven't we all made that mistake in life where we thought it'd be a fart and we got a bonus?

So I considered updating the wad because of how absolutely broken it is, but I ultimately decided to abandon this wad entirely and instead focus on other better projects (my upcoming Doom 1 megawad for instance). Besides, there's a much better nuts4 out there already. Goodbye nuts4.wad, I never loved you.

Please forget this rush-job of a fan sequel ever existed.