Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stealthy Ivan

New Project Marsbase Demo...!!!!

I Uploaded my Project Mars Base demo finally.... You will have pmb.wad and patches.wad, you will need to run patches.wad to get the new textures and shit. In the final version you will not have to do this. But the demo should be in the newstuff soon (i hope)...!
Oh, and it does not have an ending, it kinda just stops, but oh well, im not done yet...!!! ( plus i have a life other than doom :) )

Ooh, I hope you uploaded it soon enough to be in this weeks /newstuff! Heh, otherwise you will have given our reviewers a headache as they rush through it :)

Nope, I didn't see it in the /newstuff list, and I've already sent the html plus screenies.

Stealthy Ivan

Hey, I'm working in a project based on DOOM 3, currently I have a lot of sprites based on it, would you like to join forces?

Hi Ivan,

I'm working in a project entitled "Waiting for DOOM III", I made some sprites based on the screenshots of that game, and get other from diferent sources of the internet.
I'm planning to make four large maps.

-Mars base (before the attack)
-Space Station (before the attack)
-Space Station (after)
-Mars base (after).

The monsters will be stronger than the ones of DOOM 2, but they will appear in lesser numbers.

Currently I'm working in the mars map, if you like to see the sprites or something, let me know.

I'd like to see your work, I'll not use it without your autorization, I'm looking for inspiration.

My e-mail is vegeta@topmail.com.ar

Well, I uploaded my (Project Mars Base) PMB.zip, But they never posted it yet, if it ever gets up in newstuff, you will be able to see my work.... But I am very interested in this project, it sounds cool...

Hi,

Here is a way to join forces without altering our personal plans.

Introduction
-Martian base, before the invasion (large map, made by me)
-Space station, before the invasion (small/medium map,
made by me)

The game
-Space station, after the invasion (same map, but a
bit twisted)
-Return to the martian base (your maps)
-The first map twisted (large map, made by me)
-Boss arena (may be one of your maps)

The end
-Return to Earth (cinematic that show the cities being
invaded).

Of course this can be modified, tell me if you have any suggestion.

Ah, the doomworld forums, a place where all doomers can come together and map in harmony.

Credentials?

mmm.. I'm not sure if I understand what you're talking about.

My maps are designed to look as real places, they will have lot of detail, and will be large.
At the moment I didn't use any new texture, but that can be changed.

It is planned for Zdoom, I'd like to use camaras, slopes, "friendly" monsters, coloured lights and that kind of things.

Let's do this, make your maps, and when one of us, end with what is working on, will see how can we do to merge them.

Cool... I will start on my levels, They will be detailed (like always, but still fun to play), but they will have the space/tech feel to them if thats ok with you? For example, space stations, or a cavern base, with alot of outdoors stuff...