Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NokturnuS

Somber Density: MOD and Map Pack for the Eternity Engine

Screenshots look amazing, I'm slowly getting into Eternity's own content so this is definitely going in my list..

Took a quick look, as best as my chunky laptop could bare with it. There is a weird issue going on with player's health in the default status bar: I noticed that if I get shot my health would go from 100 to higher, but ultimately die even on seemingly "good" state, see this. Advanced shows the correct values.

18 minutes ago, galileo31dos01 said:

Screenshots look amazing, I'm slowly getting into Eternity's own content so this is definitely going in my list..

Took a quick look, as best as my chunky laptop could bare with it. There is a weird issue going on with player's health in the default status bar: I noticed that if I get shot my health would go from 100 to higher, but ultimately die even on seemingly "good" state, see this. Advanced shows the correct values.

Yuk, this was a transparent color problem, being black (index 0) and used in the status bar. Now is fixed and link updated with the corrected status bar, if you wanna download again. Thanks for the advice.

Dude! Been a while. How you have you been? Will definitely download this and check it out.

11 minutes ago, Murdoch said:

Dude! Been a while. How you have you been? Will definitely download this and check it out.

Hey man, glad you're fine. Hiope you like the maps, I even put some COD like zombiemen on map 02 ;)

22 hours ago, NokturnuS said:

Hey man, glad you're fine. Hiope you like the maps, I even put some COD like zombiemen on map 02 ;)

Neat :)

This is really cool, more people ought to see this!

I happened across this thread because I was searching for some screenshots of the Eternity Engine HUD and some of the screenshots here popped up in Google Image Search.