Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Vominus

A window on my world

Do any of you (who haven't read many of my posts) ever notice my avatar and wonder just what the hell is going on, or why? Or maybe you've seen it on Cliff Yablonski and have thought the same.

Well...

On a dark and not-so-stormy night about 4 years ago, Lüt unveiled his plan to form a band that would parody Rammstein to me. It was to be called "Six Mad Chefs."

Our goal on that night was to create a mockery of the torture devices used in the album photos for "Sehnsucht" by using kitchen utensils and various other household objects.

Lüt had discovered that a wrist-rocket (sling shot), when inverted and stripped of its rubber shooting band, could be used torturously. So, we proceded to his secret basement labratory to document this discovery.

See here.

Now you've had a closer look at the zany world I've grown up in. You've also just met me (4 years ago), face to face.

Hello.

EDIT:

Upon closer inspection, I've realized that it wasn't actualy the rubber shooting band, but the plastic strip that rests on the wrist.

Dave's pic too. My old one as well - unfortunately, the flash timing was off but it made a good avatar regardless :D

I lost Bryan's (by far the best) but I still have a printout which I might be able to scan. At least, if I can find anybody with a working scanner.

DOOM Anomaly said:

Oh and Lüt, I got 4 scanners for you to use, just run over here and take a scaner away. :P

Yeah, maybe I'll drop by your place when I go to visit Dashiva :P

Seriously, if you could mail one I might take it. On the other hand, I have a load of Best Buy gift certificates I can't find anything in that store other than a scanner to spend on.

I was thinking along those lines, although I just remembered a small obligation I had agreed to earlier, so if you want you can call me in a little while. Say around... oh... 7:30.

Great, that's just enough time to shower & eat dinner. Talk to you in a bit.

I could be an ass and say "use email you stupid fucks" but instead I'll be insightful and say "heh". :P

DOOM Anomaly said:

Heh, go-go super untensils!!!! :D

Oh and Lüt, I got 4 scanners for you to use, just run over here and take a scaner away. :P

Can I get a scanner too? My printer keeps dieing. (lexmark x-83) :P

Lüt said:

I have a load of Best Buy gift certificates I can't find anything in that store other than a scanner to spend on.

You could buy me some more memory. 32 MB RAM is pretty pathetic these days, especially on a P3 733 MHZ.

Unk unk unk!!

Yow Schnow Zule!!!

We got terribly off subject... It seems no matter how hard I try to draw attention to myself it always gets drawn away.

The noises that I have uttered above can be re-created via reversing a sound clip of Curly (of the Three Stooges) saying "A wise guy eh? Nyuck nyuck nyuck!!"

ravage said:

Can I get a scanner too? My printer keeps dieing. (lexmark x-83) :P

How could getting a scanner help you with printing?

the_Danarchist said:

How could getting a scanner help you with printing?

No, it's a two in one. And the scanner on is broken.

ravage said:

No, it's a two in one. And the scanner on is broken.

Yeah I got one of them too! I Duct taped my printer and scanner together, works like a dream, and easy to carry :D