Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

Lüt the new general forum moderator?

Wheres the "at least its not you" option?

WTF are you a mod of, fraggle?

I think he deserves it...long time doomworld veteran of his status should be offered to be a moderator...

I voted "cool" same thing really.

Wheres the "at least its not you" option?

WTF are you a mod of, fraggle?

fraggle is a member of the IRC illuminati, along with myself and several others. We are the guiding hand behind the DW forums - when we say something should get post helled, it gets post helled. Don't fuck with him!

fraggle is a member of the IRC illuminati, along with myself and several others. We are the guiding hand behind the DW forums - when we say something should get post helled, it gets post helled. Don't fuck with him!

Thats right. Remember "fuckmordeth", the guy who flooded the forums a while back? We actually found him and had him killed.

PS. This is not a joke.

Note to FBI agents reading this through the carnivore system: fraggle is just kidding. Really.

Need I remind you, in case of a national emergency, FEMA has the authority to transport a list of six million Americans to detention centers? The tabloids call it RX 84.

In my position, I find it very easy to add names to that list.

Lut a moderator, yeh sure, he seems somewhat stable, which is more than I can say for some of the other lunatics that hang around here...
oh by the way, Liam you are a member of that "lunatic" group, so BE GOOD, or I'll get drunk and send a hitman round to break your knees.

Jemiro Jim

Well, he seems to be having fun moving things to post hell already. I already asked ling for mod status on aim...

Me: Can I have moderator status?
Ling: No
Me: Awwww.

Well, he seems to be having fun moving things to post hell already. I already asked ling for mod status on aim...

Me: Can I have moderator status?
Ling: No
Me: Awwww.

Heh.

Thats right. Remember "fuckmordeth", the guy who flooded the forums a while back? We actually found him and had him killed.

PS. This is not a joke.

So did you find out who was really behind "fuckmordeth" eventually? you traced him yet?

All you need is an IP. I have a prog that traces IPs to their home address. Unrealable on dial-up users however.

All you need is an IP. I have a prog that traces IPs to their home address. Unrealable on dial-up users however.

PLEASE DONT HACK ME WITH YOUR LEET IP RESOLVER MR HAX0R

Heh. I have one of those as well.

PS WTF is up with your fish Fraggle`? It looks all fucked up round the edges. Is it shrunk or something?

PLEASE DONT HACK ME WITH YOUR LEET IP RESOLVER MR HAX0R

Dont worry. I wont. You have not pissed me off.

OH NO PEOPLE IS THE MIGHTY IPZILLA!!!!! WE ARE ALL CONDEMNED TO UNBELIEVABLE TORTURES FOR THE REST OF OUR MISERABLE EXISTENCE!!!!!!!

So...NeoTrace Pro, right?

"traces IPs to their home address"? What is "home address" anyway? Why do I want someone's "home address" if I have their IP?

Home adress as in where they live. I dont know why I have these progs. Like im gonna go to someones house and say "I got you IP off the net and decided to come over and slap you".