Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yandere_Doomer

My newest accomplishment!

Yay!

I remember thinking that was a hard accomplishment, especially beating the icon of sin with only the keyboard (freakin doom95), and the giving speed of doom and scythe a try...

Well, once I finished those, classic doom felt literally like child's play and was legitimately wondering why I was struggling

1 hour ago, DoomGater said:

Chapeau! So, might we address you now as a DOOM MASTER, Sire?

i am definitely a lot better and i feel a lot more confident than i used to be.

next i think i will give TNT and Plutonia a Shot on UV, and then Thy Flesh Consumed and Sigil as well

Awesome! Good job.

Just now, Deathclaw886 said:

Sigil as well

Try sigil on HMP. It will reduce the difficulty a lot. But play in the difficulty you feel more comfortable, Sigil is also good on UV

3 minutes ago, Lol 6 said:

Awesome! Good job.

Try sigil on HMP. It will reduce the difficulty a lot. But play in the difficulty you feel more comfortable, Sigil is also good on UV

im gonna go full on UV on Sigil. i beat Doom 2 on UV, i feel confident with UV on Sigil

I swear, I can't play on UV. I only play in that difficulty for speedruns, and I'm not that good. I'm glad to see people wiith more skill than me beating the game on UV. Maybe I'll do it. But it may be hard...

Well done :D

25 minutes ago, DRMman said:

Nice, welcome to the UV-Club, lol.

i finally decided to graduate from HMP when i beat Knee Deep in the Dead on UV without dying. thats when i knew..... i was ready...

And then you woke up... Ah, this is not that tall story / tale of days ago...

Your licence of true Doomer is being processed, by the way... Congratulations!

This inspired me enough that when i get my retro-computer setup properly next week, i'll finally play through Doom in UV - hopefully under DOS but if not, then under Win98. :)

2 minutes ago, dei_eldren said:

This inspired me enough that when i get my retro-computer setup properly next week, i'll finally play through Doom in UV - hopefully under DOS but if not, then under Win98. :)

nice, i am glad i have inspired someone to do something so epic as to beat Doom 2 on UV..... thanks, im flattened, er.. no flattered!, flattened too, in a way.. eheh...

Just now, Deathclaw886 said:

nice, i am glad i have inspired someone to do something so epic as to beat Doom 2 on UV..... thanks, im flattened, er.. no flattered!, flattened too, in a way.. eheh...

Oh it is epic to get me to do that, i've never played UV anything, except in a competition here :)  But i believe this was the sign that i'm ready...!  Or i'll never be.

Congrats mate! 

1 hour ago, Deathclaw886 said:

next i think i will give TNT and Plutonia a Shot on UV, and then Thy Flesh Consumed and Sigil as well

Would recommend you to play TFC and Sigil before Plutonia for a better difficulty progression

Congratulaions!

I have also finished the IWADs relatively late, given how long I've had an interest in Doom. I finished Doom 1's E1 through E3 in HMP, and I think Doom 2's campaign too (in UV), all with saves. I haven't finished E4 of The Ultimate Doom.

1 minute ago, Deathclaw886 said:

we are an epic trio! we shall traverse the forums together! as brothers!

Yes.

Are you sure you didn't forget Fast Monsters on?

On the other hand we do need a bigger rations factory to tame those fast demons and specters. They eat in bulk.

1 minute ago, Gustavo6046 said:

Are you sure you didn't forget Fast Monsters on?

On the other hand we do need a bigger rations factory to tame those fast demons and specters. They eat in bulk.

I don't think i did?, idk i was kinda stoned when setting up gzdoom.

Ah, can relate. To be fair, it doesn't turn on (or stay on) on its own, so you probably didn't.

I'm gonna roll mine, just gimme a second. Maybe Doomkid can help, I bet he reeeally loves puffin' some!