Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DOOM Anomaly

Running autoly :D

Hiya.

Well, this all-mighty point of this thread is as follows...
My Bruver's computer has some boo-boos on it that no one in my house can fix, seeing I know the most about puters in my house, and seeing all the bad things I've put my puter through, they're off pretty bad. :P Aaaaanyways, the problem started out as he had the YAHA, like I did, but I got rid of it, then it came back and he deleted it again, but he said ever since he got rid of it, his puter has been all wacky smacky. And that things went wrong. What I noticed is it wouldn't let me goto the "properties" menu in a drop down menu (when you right-click your desktop or whatnot) it wouldnt load anything when I clicked on them. Also, his puter wouldn’t restart when you sent to the Windows Start Menu and the Shutdown then went to Restart, it would just go back to the desktop like I pressed cancel or something. So, I restarted in Dos then restarted his puter. When it started up, there were windows that popped up about Windows registry n that jazz, and autorun couldn’t be found. So I resarted in Dos and restarted the Registry to when it was last stable, and restarted the puter. When it started up, there were no more registry problems (yay :D), however my rejoicing was halted by another window popping up, that said autorun couldn’t be found, then Systray, then Rundll32, and like 6 other programs. And it now cant find anything, it says nothing can be found, and to run any program you have to click on it, then browse for it and find it for it to run it, and it sometimes doesn’t work. I could only find systray though, the rest I can’t seem to find.

Now, is there anyone who knows how to help or perhaps even fix this little scratch on the arm? Thanks :)

Oh, and not that this has much to do with it, but our Internet has been really slow and bad and dissconnectioning lately, mainly just today, must be a windy day. ^_^;

Hehe, and yes, as you may have noticed, my family fails it at computers. :D

If anyone could be of any help to any extent, we’d be oh-so grateful. :)
And of course, I will dance for you. ;)

Thanks yo.

Regards,
DOOM Anomaly
and his bruver
but mainly DOOM Anomaly

:D

Bloodshedder said:

Back up everything essential in DOS.
Format hard drive.
Reinstall OS.
Problem solved!

Yeah, we were considering doing that, but our Step dad took our OS cds... But we might have other ones tho... :D
I'll look into it, thanks man. :D

DOOM Anomaly said:

Yeah, we were considering doing that, but our Step dad took our OS cds... But we might have other ones tho... :D
I'll look into it, thanks man. :D

And what I have I told countless time on AIM, hmm? NOW you take notice :P