Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ryback

Hell Revealed demos [-complevel 2]

Waited like almost 20 years for this D2all, about damn time. You'd make Opulent proud.

Congratulations John. I'm delighted to have watched it live on your twitchtv stream. Well done managing to prevail after cybie failed to cooperate on map30!

21 hours ago, johnfrinky said:

d2all UV Max in 6:05:42

hrall-60542.zip

Congratulations on the run.

In your text file, please specify the full version of the source-port (ex: Crispy Doom v5.9.0)
Then, re-upload it here in a new forum post with that information so I can upload this to DSDA.

Thanks.

On 2/1/2021 at 2:17 PM, johnfrinky said:

d2all UV Max in 6:05:42

hrall-60542.zip

congrats. impressive, most impressive

giphy.gif

Edited by Pirx

I thought the original run I submitted was a record but apparently I was looking at the wrong map (Map 02) which makes more sense since I thought it seemed really slow time wise but obviously I didn't watch the run. :p Anyway here is an actual improvement over the old record.

Map 01 UV-Fast in 1:29.

hr01f129.zip

Does this map 32 demo qualify as a UV max?  I get all kill-able monsters (287/327) but exit with under 100% kills because I don't go around padding the kill count with the spawned monsters.

hr32-308.zip

18 minutes ago, johnfrinky said:

Does this map 32 demo qualify as a UV max?  I get all kill-able monsters (287/327) but exit with under 100% kills because I don't go around padding the kill count with the spawned monsters.

hr32-308.zip

That counts, percentage isn't actually part of the rules for UV Max.

10 hours ago, johnfrinky said:

hr32-308.zip

It's max indeed, don't forget to add a textfile if you want to submit the run to DSDA though!

OK thanks guys!  I forgot to add the complevel 2 parameter when recording so idk if it's valid for sda but I'll keep in mind for the future.

OK this one is for dsda.  The reason I was able to get such a low time before is because without the complevel 2 parameter, the monsters in the 4 inside pillars were dead on arrival, saving all the time and cells needed to kill them.

hr32-326.zip