Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyockell

Question about the canadian navy??

Yea I saw a commercial on tv yesterday and it said in four years time our navy will be reduced to strickly coast guard. Has anyone else heard about this?

No, I haven't heard anything about this. If it did happen, I wouldn't be suprised.

ravage said:

Wait, Canada has a NAVY? Does it even have an ARMY? :P

They did, I think America blew it up by mistake or something :P

Tyockell said:

Damn canada sucks lol

That particular quote is gonna have some dire consequences, friend.

Tyockell said:

lol this is funny shit. Damn canada sucks lol

They don't suck. They're just our slightly backwards brothers. :P

Tyockell said:

You sir, should seriously stfu, US is not better. Maybe our army is not as good as US, but thats because we don't get involved in wars and our government is not a paranoid lunatic. If I'd have to choose to live in the US, where the President installs some kind of terrorist warning code and have police dispatched everytime something is happening, or to live in Canada, which lacks in miltary, I'd choose Canada. Anyway I beleive that the more army you got, the more problem you'll get.

Darkstalker said:

If I'd have to choose to live in the US, where the President installs some kind of terrorist warning code and have police dispatched everytime something is happening, or to live in Canada, which lacks in miltary, I'd choose Canada.

Am I the only one for whom this statement made no sense whatsoever? :P

Tyockell said:

Heh, Canada doesn't suck...it's just full of stupid people.

BBG said:

Heh, Canada doesn't suck...it's just full of stupid people.

May I remind you we had a convo on AOL and you know I can kick your ass :D

Canada is no better or worse then the US is. They both have their pluses and minuses.

Arioch said:

Am I the only one for whom this statement made no sense whatsoever? :P

No actually I was thinking about the same thing.

Yeah, after waiting around in Afganistan in their green camo fatigues for their desert camo ones to arrive, the US accidently blew the Canadian army up.

Living right by the US-Canada border on either side would probably be nice. You could get the advantages of both countries while avoiding some crap.

Gokuma said:

Living right by the US-Canada border on either side would probably be nice. You could get the advantages of both countries while avoiding some crap.

What if you lived ON The US-Canada border? Wouldn't you have to pay federal taxes and providence taxes(?not sure)?

Alientank said:

May I remind you we had a convo on AOL and you know I can kick your ass :D

Yes...fight. Then maybe one of you will die then the other will get life in prison and we'll no longer have to hear either of your moronic, ignorant ramblings any more.

did I say the U.S was better nooooo and im canadian but canada sucks! yea sure we got lots of water and trees and rednecks but we also got a bunch of fuckin morons for government, and the shittyest military around. I have never seen a government waist sooooo much money in my life like hmmmmm 1 billion dollars on a weapons law that isent working and was suppose to cost 104 million ohh and how bout the 600 million for the helicopters we never recivied, or our health care system thats not fit to treat fuckin animals, and now one thats happening in my province nova scotia a whole shitload of money was givin to clean up the halifax harbour which is so dirty divers shouldent even go in it. So they waist the fuckin money on something stupid like vactions for already rich bastards while people here are catching mutant fish with herpies.

you're all fucking retards..

i havent heard about our navy being slashed like that.. but i do wonder what our navy is good for nowadays.

Tyockell said:

we got lots of water and trees and rednecks

...trees and rocks and rocks and trees and trees and trees and rocks and rocks and...water...

the_Danarchist said:

...trees and rocks and rocks and trees and trees and trees and rocks and rocks and...water...

lol thank your for pointing that out :P

Thats a song from some Canadian band. I think it was They Might Be Giants. Not sure.

the_Danarchist said:

And snow. You can't forget about the snow. :P

Canada sure sucks. Except for the fact that it has among the best healthcare systems in the world, among the highest life expectancies, lowest rates of homelessness, lowest national debts, lowest prices for goods and services, cleanest environment, lowest rate of malnutrition, 11% of the world's fresh water supply, among the lowest crime of rates, among the lowest rates of insect infestation, and an international reputation of having the nicest tourists.

But you're right, other than that, this country totally and completely sucks.

AndrewB said:

Except for the fact that it has among the best healthcare systems in the world, among the highest life expectancies, lowest rates of homelessness, lowest national debts, lowest prices for goods and services, cleanest environment, lowest rate of malnutrition, 11% of the world's fresh water supply, among the lowest crime of rates, among the lowest rates of insect infestation, and an international reputation of having the nicest tourists.

Sounds like a nice place to sit out the end of the world.

AndrewB said:

Canada sure sucks. Except for the fact that it has among the best healthcare systems in the world, among the highest life expectancies, lowest rates of homelessness, lowest national debts, lowest prices for goods and services, cleanest environment, lowest rate of malnutrition, 11% of the world's fresh water supply, among the lowest crime of rates, among the lowest rates of insect infestation, and an international reputation of having the nicest tourists.

But you're right, other than that, this country totally and completely sucks.

Which province you live?? where I live it sure as hell isent the cleanest environment. The rivers and lakes are so acidic and poluted we dont even have any fresh water fish here, we get dumped on from the jetstream 24/7 with the worst shit from ALLLL the major cities and that 1 out of 3 canadians are expected to get cancer in there life uhh???. As for best health care system ha yea right thats why everyones complaining theres no doctors/nurses and all the hospitals are going broke. Cheapest goods??? for god sakes we spend 50% more on shit than the states do. and may i add the only reason we have the lowest rate of homeless people is because it gets so fuckin cold they all die off. Maybe the lowest crime rates in some areas but i sure as hell know enough people shot in just a city with 400,000 inhabitents. again goes to show you our gun laws arrreee uselesssss I could get a handgun if I wanted to and im only 15. Yep again ill take yer word on the percentage 11% of the worlds fresh water. What do we do with it we polute the the hell out of it, with overdoses of iron, lead, zink, arsnick, mercury, a whole range of differnt chemicles used to clean out storage tanks for factories like bow water or michelin. Which this stuff is so toxic my friends dad works with this shit, it will kill you if you even were to get on drop of it on your skin. They are putting this shit in several rivers, and just changeing the color with blue die so you cant see the the yellow tinge.