Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Amaster

I want it NOW!

It looks more like someone tore off the back end of the Time Machine (original version).

DEMOn said:

DOOM would be pretty darn grainy at 320x200x8 :)

Figure each pixel at a quarter inch across...

i thaught it was a machine to test for breast cancer, press it up against the screen, and a hand comesout and squeezes.

god damn thats huge. i wonder how much heat it produces.

ravage said:

I think I'm going to buy -2 of those.

...So you're going to sell two of them?

DEMOn said:

DOOM would be pretty darn grainy at 320x200x8 :)

Playing from a comfortable distance of 2-300 metres would be alright though...

I dont even care about the display quality. I just want it in my house because it's huge amnd expensive and would make me feel like a big strong man.

yah, while your getting your nuts radiated while wankin off to fulscreen mpeg movies.

kain said:

i thaught it was a machine to test for breast cancer, press it up against the screen, and a hand comesout and squeezes.

Hmmm...you just gave me an idea...

Assmaster said:

I dont even care about the display quality. I just want it in my house because it's huge amnd expensive and would make me feel like a big strong man.

I fart in your general direction. People who waste a lot of money just to make themselves seem powerful and strong = weak.

Imo.

hmm...i could probably convert that into a satalite dish and pick up the premium channels without paying. my '98 compaq laptop could not handle a monster that big, and everything would look shitty anyway.

i'll stick with a 20" monitor.

If I begin to have seizures, does this thing back me up with health insurance? Only then might it be worth that great deal of cash...

the_Danarchist said:

Hmmm...you just gave me an idea...

God. I can just imagine it.
Dan hiding out in a big cardboard box with the words "breast cancer test machine" painted on it and a garage door opener taped to it, out in front of a pharmacy. First 'customer' is an 89 year old woman. Imagine the horror.