Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

Shotgun Bill? Moderator?

Shotgun Bill is plotting "revenge". Retarded plans like "hack DW". What a moron. He couldnt hack ice with an icepick. Better be carefull though.

Heh. I probably shouldn't admit this, but a freind and I tried to hack Doomworld a while back. It's actually harder than you'd think. Needless to say, we failed.

Heh. I probably shouldn't admit this, but a freind and I tried to hack Doomworld a while back. It's actually harder than you'd think. Needless to say, we failed.

OH REALLY. I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR MORE ABOUT THIS.

Heh. This was explained on IRC, but I'll put it here for those who weren't there.

Remember back when we had that argument about what the Doomguy in the logo was doing? Well we were going to *ahem* 'change' the logo a bit. That was it. It was just for a laugh, but we couldn't get the FTP password. Hence the failure.

Hahah. Dumbasses. =)

AIM's naming scheme is really lame, I will admit that. Hell, look at my name. I had to come up with something pretty damn stupid just to avoid having numbers or symbols in it. How many users does AOL claim to have? Millions upon millions?

Well anyway. He wont read this anymore. I will let you know what else he says. You can never ever be to careful.

Hes a moron. He looked at it once already and thats when he got mad. Then this thing took off to two pages. He will most likely think its more flames. He might read it. Its just a hunch.

Huh? Revenge? FOR WHAT!? He brought everything on himself.

Trust me. From the little I have talked to him, I can tell he has issues. He seems to think Ling and Arioch hate him. He is obbsessed with andrewB's avatar. Hes just um...fucking crazy.

Hell, look at my name. I had to come up with something pretty damn stupid just to avoid having numbers or symbols in it.

Man you people are so unoriginal. 28 of my 32 names don't have any numbers or silly XxX crap in them. Be creative.

Lut, examples?

I always use Order_of_May where I can't get my better aliases. People constantly ask me what the hell does it mean :)

Well I don't wanna list all my names here cause then every bozo in the universe will going "HI!!!" next time I sign on.

Yeah, cause you're so famous and all :P

I'm pretty sure you can register names like TheOneThatSpitsALot or LookImDeadAgain

At least Bill has stopped bothering me. I do a lot of work and stuff on my SN. I have a private one however.