Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Melfice

Crazy Stuffage by good 'ol Melfice

Hehe, every now and then I get a little creative and decide to make stuff for the hell of it. Here's a couple of examples:

Hey now, Melfice, those are some damn cool cards. Heheh, make more please! :)

IMJack said:

Kill me now.

It's the nightmare shared by all of Dumpshock, come to a more horrifying fulfilment than anyone could have imagined...

Oh horror. I bet WotC will try to foist a similar game off on us D&Ders in the next couple years. Hell, they're already trying to stuff Edition 3.5 down our throats. I'm seeing roleplaying games becoming the 'next big things' like trading card games became when Magic came out. Mostly because the latter franchise seems to be dieing out these days. WotC doesn't even prowdly display its Magic cards in the front anymore. They're just kinda hidden in the middle of the store somewhere.

I remember 6 years ago some friends and I set out making a Doom2 card game in a similar vein to Magic. We got to the point of actually making the cards, but then we realized none of us could draw so we gave up.

Lüt said:

I remember 6 years ago some friends and I set out making a Doom2 card game in a similar vein to Magic. We got to the point of actually making the cards, but then we realized none of us could draw so we gave up.

Well Lüt, there are people on the forums who could make some really great illustrations for cards like that. I think it'd be kind of cool to have one player hold a humans/marines deck and the other a demon deck. I've never been a fan of the game, but it's definitely feasible.
...Oh, and those are some great cards, Melfice! :D

sweet picture!

BUT, we are only allowed a limit of 640x480 size, any bigger, and you have to make a link to it. Guess you'll have to edit your post.

Oh...

Well, apparently someone got to it before I did.

Yeah, I originally started off with a link until you said it just took you back to this thread, Epyo.

Hehehe, thanks as always DOOM Anomaly :)

Ct_red_pants said:

"are there any girls there?"

A big prize to anyone who can tell me where I got that quote from and why it is relevent.

The Dead Alewives Society expose' on the "demonic horrors" of D&D...one D&D player is asking the Dungeon Master if there are any girls at the bar in which he's rolling die to see if he's drunk. It's relevant because Magic: The Gathering is the stereotypical "nerdy" passtime, and D&D is considered the same way.

Vulg@r said:
The Dead Alewives Society expose' on the "demonic horrors" of D&D...one D&D player is asking the Dungeon Master if there are any girls at the bar in which he's rolling die to see if he's drunk. It's relevant because Magic: The Gathering is the stereotypical "nerdy" passtime, and D&D is considered the same way.

... Well, that isn't where i got it from, but I'm going to have to look that up anyway...

Ct_red_pants said:

... Well, that isn't where i got it from, but I'm going to have to look that up anyway...

You can find it on MP3 format. I'm not quite sure what to put in as a search query though.