Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
doomedout

Who will win?

Who will win in a fight, doomguy or quakeguy?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win in a fight, doomguy or quakeguy?

• Doom guy
    • Quake guy
    • Even
    • Dunno

Who will win, Quake guy or Flynn Taggart?

I personally think the Quake guy, cause frankly hes seen more shit than the doomguy and seeing grey and blue walls with montrosities like the ogre and the fiend will get any normal man insane. He can kick doomguys ass with a ballerina's dress.

And no I am not talking about quake 2.

I'd say the Doomguy. Anyone who can defeat Hell as many times, and in as many tough situations as he has, has to have some serious balls. And besides...if you were to see these things in real life, which would be more threatening and "mentally traumatic": A giant fiend and a Shambler, or a Cyberdemon and a Baron of Hell? Hell...Shub or the Icon of Sin?

Quakeguy could kick Tynn Faggort's ass any day. On the other hand, the doomguy could hand both their asses to them any day.

I have a quick question: By saying "Flynn Taggert", are you refrencing the dude in the novels specifically, or just the Doomguy? Because I just thought of him as the Doomguy for generic purposes.

For the last time, the Doom guy's name is not Flynn Taggart. That is merely the name of the lead character in a set of novels BASED ON the game.

I think I should edit and change that name to just "Doomguy". I still can't find anything wrong with the name Flynn Taggart.

There, it's changed. As for who will win in a deathmatch fight, I'd go with the Doom guy, unless the Quake guy picks up a Quad Damage. If the Doom guy comes across one however, it will be exceedingly messy.

doomedout said:

I think I should edit and change that name to just "Doomguy". I still can't find anything wrong with the name Flynn Taggart.

2 words: Fly Faggot. :P

Dammit, Flynn Taggart is NOT the Doomguy's name. The Doomguy is YOU. YOU are the Doomguy. Geez.
Anyway, I think it would probably be pretty even fight, both of these guys have seen shit that would make any normal man collapse into a shuddering pool of fear.

DooMBoy said:

Dammit, Flynn Taggart is NOT the Doomguy's name. The Doomguy is YOU. YOU are the Doomguy. Geez.
Anyway, I think it would probably be pretty even fight, both of these guys have seen shit that would make any normal man collapse into a shuddering pool of fear.

Yes, the Doomguy's name is You. Get it right. :P

Doomguy = Doom
Quakeguy = Ranger
Quake 2 guy = Bitterman (it even says this in the intro "Ok Bitterman, you are in the green and ready to go")

ravage said:

Yes, the Doomguy's name is You. Get it right. :P

Smartarse, you know what I mean :)

BBG said:

Doomguy = Doom
Quakeguy = Ranger
Quake 2 guy = Bitterman (it even says this in the intro "Ok Bitterman, you are in the green and ready to go")

It's also marked on his spaceship if you look it's engraved

DooMBoy said:

The Doomguy is YOU. YOU are the Doomguy.

Me? Really? Wow I rule!

Considering that they've existed through mod after mod after mod, I'd say they would battle for all eternity. Neither would win.

Doomguy runs a shitload faster, and he has better armor if I remember right?

Quakeguy can jump and look up and down though, heh. Plus the Quake RL is stupidly powerful.

Linguica said:

Doomguy runs a shitload faster, and he has better armor if I remember right?

Quakeguy can jump and look up and down though, heh. Plus the Quake RL is stupidly powerful.

DOomguy has better armor, yes.
Quakeguy's RL just sucked. Nailguns are better.

BBG said:

Doomguy = Doom
Quakeguy = Ranger

In Q3, but not anywhere else. But then again, the only place where the answer to this question could be found is there, or in some silly mod with worse models. Or...

http://www.doom2.net/art/qs/map1hi6.jpg

Old Doomy wiped out the entire population of hell with a chainsaw without so much as looking up or down. You figure it out.

...but Quakeguy defeated Shub'Nigguratt. I mean, like, read some Lovecraft, I'm surprised the guy just didn't gouge his eyes out after laying his gaze upon it.

Doom Guy has the BFG. Quake Guy, at best, has the lightning gun. 'Nuff said.