Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Endless

The Doom Master Wadazine #10 (The X Edition!) - Feat. Bauul, SloVinator interview, Doom 32x dev, Consolation Coverage, Into the Fire by Simpletonium, The X WADs of the Wadazine, Master Recommendations and special Wadazine announcement!

Awesome milestone Wadazine crew! Congrats :)

Spoiler

Someone had WAY too much fun drawing that Kama Sutra Review art :D

8 minutes ago, Doomkid said:

The random jargon at the top of that cover is hilariously spot-on. Excellent touch

Who doesn't want to play Doom on the Sputnik 1 ? :P

3 minutes ago, Catpho said:

Awesome milestone Wadazine crew! Congrats :)

Reveal hidden contents

Someone had WAY too much fun drawing that Kama Sutra Review art :D

We shall not reveal the identity of our workers here at the Wadazine for the sake of their privacy... but I blame the designers. Wink

IT was a pleasure working on this issue with you like the last ones. Next time: Doom GBA Development!...Maybe.

It took me a lot to decide what mod to write about Dx, but I hope you like my little contribution! I loved working with the wadazine again and now is time to enjoy the rest of the contributions

Its.... beautiful

As for the "special" announcement, it's beyond well deserved. Plus it gives some catch-up time for those of us who shall not be named but who clearly missed a few issues...

12 minutes ago, magicsofa said:

Its.... beautiful

As for the "special" announcement, it's beyond well deserved. Plus it gives some catch-up time for those of us who shall not be named but who clearly missed a few issues...

While this will be a well deserverd break, we also have some things cooking up for the future! The Wadazine Master Collecion is one endeavor that will hopefully see the light of the day in good form.

Congratulation to @Endless and everyone involved in the Wadzine!   It's quite the achievement and must take a lot of work to get it right.   Well done!

2 minutes ago, joepallai said:

Congratulation to @Endless and everyone involved in the Wadzine!   It's quite the achievement and must take a lot of work to get it right.   Well done!

The community makes it all worth it. After all, it is with the peoples contributions that we can keep going :D

Grabbed this as soon as online college got finished. Such a brilliant achievement, if I do say so!

11 minutes ago, Redneckerz said:

Any new entry is an obvious like.

Ill return after the break with a special something.

👀
What u got there

Congratulations with 10th wadazine release! It's often nice treat to read after hard day, keep it up! 

Great fanfiction- that was really cool to see by Simpletonium. I love the console Doom articles too, they're always interesting and turn out well.

6 hours ago, Biodegradable said:

Woohoo, the 10th issue! A big milestone for this budding new series that I hope will remain a Doomworld feature for years to come. :^)

I promise I'll do my best to make that come true ;)

6 hours ago, Nikoxenos said:

Great fanfiction- that was really cool to see by Simpletonium. I love the console Doom articles too, they're always interesting and turn out well.

Articles have truly gotten more diversified and interesting with each issue!

6 hours ago, The_SloVinator said:

It was a pleasure to be interviewed. :) Thank you so much!

I'll have a read after work. <3

Thanks to you for being part of it :D

Once again. Thank you for these brilliant magazines. Not only are they well written and presented but they take me back to the heyday of the video game magazines of the 90's.

A very big well done to all involved for the first 10 issues. Heres to 10 more.

2 hours ago, Eurisko said:

Once again. Thank you for these brilliant magazines. Not only are they well written and presented but they take me back to the heyday of the video game magazines of the 90's.

A very big well done to all involved for the first 10 issues. Heres to 10 more.

Glad to hear that, really makes me happy about our work! Thanks mate, and heres for another 10 wadazines.

These magazine issues keep getting better and better. Glad to see this is still going strong, good job everyone, especially Endless for organizing this amazing project, keep it up.

Thank you for the extensive write-up on the Micro Slaughter CP!  I didn't realize the extent of the coverage it was going to get, so it was a lovely surprise to read through it all, and as well as the rest of the magazine.  Congrats on hitting double digits, and here's to the next 10 issues!

21 minutes ago, Bauul said:

Thank you for the extensive write-up on the Micro Slaughter CP!  I didn't realize the extent of the coverage it was going to get, so it was a lovely surprise to read through it all, and as well as the rest of the magazine.  Congrats on hitting double digits, and here's to the next 10 issues!

Always awesome when those interviewed respond with fascinating and insightful answers, so thank you for participating!