Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mordeth

Doom Pictures Thread 2021

1 minute ago, Sonny666 said:

did you make this ? This is giving me some unreal vibes, maybe some day someone could assist with some maps *wink* 

p.png?fv_content=true&size_mode=5

From Nova map19 by mouldy. This room lags the tits off the software renderer but at least it makes for a nice souvenir snapshot.

17 minutes ago, DynamiteKaitorn said:

Suddenly:

The Mis-Adventures of Dynamite: Floodrene Falls.

MAP_31_BETA_1-1.png.6bddd5efe79fa5dde2784c8b8437616d.png

MAP_31_BETA_1-2.png.02fde677607104cbb53934fbbd0db36e.png

MAP_31_BETA_2-1.png.e44bc0a476ef346e68ac75a262ee2174.png

(Yes I know the boat as a messed up sail, apparently MBF and WooF dislike 48 pixel wide images...)

This looks insane. I’m sold.

I've started work on my first mapset. It will target the Eternity Engine. Here is a screenshot from the starting area of map01, showing the skybox I've been working on. The map uses a combination of otex and stock Doom textures.

etrn01.png

making a slaughtermap using the gothic texture pack <blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/8RbjmVO" data-context="false" ><a href="//imgur.com/a/8RbjmVO"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

10 minutes ago, The BMFG said:

making a slaughtermap using the gothic texture pack <blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/8RbjmVO" data-context="false" ><a href="//imgur.com/a/8RbjmVO"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

It looks like the image didn't embed properly.  I opened the url that's in that embed link, copied the image address on imgur and did "Insert image from URL" on here.

For the record everyone this is @The BMFG's screenshot, not mine

yhBGBlG.png

Not bad, definitely seeing improvement in your mapping.

On 2/15/2021 at 12:00 PM, Lutz said:

For whatever reason (probably Borderlands 2), this level has been particularly slow-going...

man, your work just blows my mind - you're really in a tier of your own when it comes to classic doom sector lighting. really lovely stuff here, can't wait to eventually play it :D

Have this silly little idea for one of those TNT styled maps I make, I want to make some kind of "Invasion Nexus" you go through where giant flesh portals take you to different styled mini maps, here are some rough shots of the very unfinished nexus itself.Screenshot_Doom_20210221_201836.png.9c8219419608c40b3baa7dd1dd09e7b9.pngScreenshot_Doom_20210221_201855.png.53abfc21fddb8f99eaa158296c4d8c3c.png

Just a silly idea, probably finish it in 2022

image.png.ff7fa31dd44944c4d6de8cf59e72b403.png

image.png.12843407505fad9c3fdcc47e496832f4.png

MAP07 finished already, will I ever finish Trial To Hell? I think not.
Mancubi has invaded the castle base, find them, kill them, and your way out will be granted.

As interesting as a MAP07 can get in Vanilla, a Mancubi hunt, most of them inside THICC crates (A cliché for the megaWAD at this point).

Screenshot_Doom_20210201_065554.png

Now that the Wadazine will take a break from editing, I will also start a new project in the Doom scene. I have to say that this map making thingy is quite fun, although some things are difficult for me for now (tags and doors, for example) but with time I hope to reach at least the basic skills.

Also, I like green marble and ruins.