• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DoomSlayer69

Quick Rant

16 minutes ago, Doomkid said:

another day, another burtal doom thread

for real

Seriously? Damn, brutal doom haters are like cockroaches, they reproduce themselves as rabbits and are annoying as hell. Please leave the mod alone and stop complaining!

bruh just ignore them lmao. The best advice that has been passed down to me will now be shared w/ you:

Spoiler

Don't give a fuck what others say. Do you.

10 hours ago, Diabolución said:

This is a public [forum|channel|chat|site|whatever]!

That immortal excuse to get away with bad behaviour...

It's pretty high in the list, just like the Pavlovian response some people up in the northern hemisphere have upon hearing the words "First Amendment".

2 hours ago, Lol 6 said:

Seriously? Damn, brutal doom haters are like cockroaches, they reproduce themselves as rabbits and are annoying as hell. Please leave the mod alone and stop complaining!

brutal doom sucks

You know what they say. When you play Brutal Doom, a bootysnap will grow out of your ass, and Sgt. Mk IV will drain the scrump from it. Also, here is actual footage of BD fans getting destroyed by this guy's troll facts and troll logic.

If you think these purists are trash don't look at Diablo at the current time especially the subreddit. That place is a warzone and anyone who dares suggest any kind of change gets belittled and told to go mod\uninstall the game or play D3.

11 hours ago, Lol 6 said:

Seriously? Damn, brutal doom haters are like cockroaches

Flying cockroaches are worse. KILL THEM!!!

In a serious tone, I also don't like Brutal Doom but for other more technical reasons. People need to stop "enforcing" ways to play Doom. You have all the freedom to play whatever and whenever you want. 

Man...Doom is such a versatile game these days lol...

51 minutes ago, leodoom85 said:

I also don't like Brutal Doom but for other more technical reasons. People need to stop "enforcing" ways to play Doom. You have all the freedom to play whatever and whenever you want. 

Yes quite... at this point I'm thinking some people just can't enjoy their lives unless they first make others feel like them - that being shit.

There's better things to spend your time on than belittling others for the pettiest and most insignificant things...

52 minutes ago, leodoom85 said:

Flying cockroaches are worse. KILL THEM!!!

Fucking right, those are the worst

52 minutes ago, leodoom85 said:

In a serious tone, I also don't like Brutal Doom but for other more technical reasons. People need to stop "enforcing" ways to play Doom. You have all the freedom to play whatever and whenever you want. 

Man...Doom is such a versatile game these days lol...

I personally like BD, it's a great mod and shows what the Zdoom engine is capable of with the scripting and all that stuff. And I totally understand that there may be doomers that don't like it, it's absolutely fine. What isn't right and I can't stand is a guy who insults the people who like the mod and are having a great time with it.

Just, like I said, we have to leave the mod alone, it's a MOD, it's your decision whether to play it or not.

10 hours ago, VoanHead said:

Hide contents

Don't give a fuck what others say. Do you.

Nope

30 minutes ago, seed said:

Yes quite... at this point I'm thinking some people just can't enjoy their lives unless they first make others feel like them - that being shit.

There's better things to spend your time on than belittling others for the pettiest and most insignificant things...

insert the "no fun allowed" sign with that baron...

Yea, some people exists by being miserable and to make YOU miserable. Anyway, mods are just a fun complement to enjoy the game further and BD is no exception.

Have all the fun!!!