Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dubbag

Doomers all over the world, what are some swear words you use all the time in your country?

I live in Quebec (Aka the french part of Canada) and we have very differing insults from France. While they will say things such as Pute, Putain and Merde (Whore, Fuck and Shit respectively) we made our own insults based off religious objects (Which is why we call them sacred words) such as Tabarnak and Calisse, (Chalice) among other things.

I'd say mine but @P41R47 has most of them except a few, even one were anywhere else that speak Spanish isn't a swear word, bicho, apparently were I'm from its a swear word for penis, everywhere else is just insect lol

13 hours ago, Dubbagdarrel said:

I've heard those other ones but what is a "cack"?

Cack means shit basically.

A few more we use are "Nonce" (Massive insult, literally means pedophile) and "Sod/sodding" (insult/derogatory adjective)

Example: "Shut it Greg you nonce, you always chat a load of sodding cack!"

"Vittu", "saatana" and "perkele", all of which roughly translate to "fuck".

I don't really swear much because i tend to be pretty chill.

• "La puta madre", means fucking hell.
  • "Mierda", means shit.
  • "Infradotado/da", literally the opposite of genius.
  • "Pelotudo/da", literally means that the target of the insult has a massive ballsack/ovaries and thus has diminished thinking capabilities, it's immature and foolish because of the blood flow drawn towards the balls/ovaries.
  • "Anda a cagar" litterally "go take a shit", piss off.
  • "PetaQ", in klingonese; lowly slave, in namekian; idiot.

@P41R47 interesting interpretations or adaptations from those swear words, i tought "Andate a la mierda/la concha de tu madre/la puta que te parió" could only be translated or adapted as; "piss off, fuck off or get the fuck out"

Most of Quebec's Swear words are usually related to Church due to the history of Quebec and they're distain for the church. Most of the swear words can stringed together and still make sense, at least for me.

Ostie = Sacremental Bread

Câlice = Chalice 

Tabarnak = Tabernacle

Ciboire  =  Ciborium

Criss  =   Christ

Viarge  =  Virgin (Specifically the Virgin Marry)

Also knew a guy from Romania who would always say futu ti mortii matii which I think pretty much translated to fuck your dead mother (which was pretty harsh since he'd always yell it out to everyone.)

15 minutes ago, Doominator2 said:

Most of Quebec's Swear words are usually related to Church due to the history of Quebec and they're distain for the church. Most of the swear words can stringed together and still make sense, at least for me.

Ostie = Sacremental Bread

Câlice = Chalice 

Tabarnak = Tabernacle

Ciboire  =  Ciborium

Criss  =   Christ

Viarge  =  Virgin (Specifically the Virgin Marry)

Also knew a guy from Romania who would always say futu ti mortii matii which I think pretty much translated to fuck your dead mother (which was pretty harsh since he'd always yell it out to everyone.)

Aa a romanian,yes you did translate the phrase correctly,but usually the swear word is used to express frustation over some inconvienience rather than an insult to someone

11 minutes ago, Boomdav said:

Aa a romanian,yes you did translate the phrase correctly,but usually the swear word is used to express frustation over some inconvienience rather than an insult to someone

That depends on the mood I guess 😉.

I typically use it as an insult against people who piss me off, but I also use it just as often to calm down.

From Quebec. 

I say often:

Tabranak, Caliss, fucking shit, fuck you, fuck

Less common, for me that is

Ostie, merde, Sacrament

I can make some combination like: ''Tabarnak de caliss d'ostie de merde a FUCK''. Or ''Tabarnak de fucking SHIT!!!''

I talk like that only in games when I loose. Not in real life. 

The worst I will say in real life is like: Caliss, but it's just bad words that I shouldn't say. I say it only in front of people that know me enough and that are not bothered by it.

1 hour ago, Lol 6 said:

and carajo can also be a part of a ship

Thats not a coincidence, believe it or not. The insult came from the ship part, captains used to tell their man to go there when they got mad at them.

2 hours ago, Lol 6 said:

Also "verga" (dick, penis).

yeah, spanish is funny sometimes.

I was one day explaining to a girl who said that she liked to sail on boats the different parts of a boat, and when i say ''envergadura'' (wingspan), she understood ''en verga dura'' (on hard penis), and propose me to go to a more private place.

I'm American but my Boston accent comes out thick when I raise my voice so I usually say something like "MothahFUCKAH!" "Fahk you!" etc etc

Mexican here 

Spoiler

This video covers most of the swear words where i live and does a decent job at explaining it, not that i use them a lot in public, but sometimes you can't help it

Edited by DMPhobos

- enfia no seu cu

- vá tomar no teu cu, porra

- vá pra casa do caralho!

- vá se foder, seu merda.
- x de cu é rola.

- puta que pariu! fudeu!

1 hour ago, DSC said:

Thats not a coincidence, believe it or not. The insult came from the ship part, captains used to tell their man to go there when they got mad at them.

In deed, my dad told me that and I couldn't help but laughing. But, before he told me that, I didn't know it

1 hour ago, P41R47 said:

yeah, spanish is funny sometimes.

I was one day explaining to a girl who said that she liked to sail on boats the different parts of a boat, and when i say ''envergadura'' (wingspan), she understood ''en verga dura'' (on hard penis), and propose me to go to a more private place.

BTW, I have a little question, I've heard that people from argentina say many insults, but don't get offended, and that they usually talk like that. Is that ture?

Ohohoh, meet the russian here

We have сука [suka] which means bitch

We have блять [blyat'] which mean fuck

Шлюха [shl'uha(?)] is whore/slut

And some other cool words

I think Madarchod is my favorite swear I've ever heard. Mostly cause of "Kitboga" videos a guy who messes with Indian scam callers. But I just love the way it sounds. It's fun to say. That and Carajo and Bollocks

Edited by Dubbagdarrel

57 minutes ago, Lol 6 said:

BTW, I have a little question, I've heard that people from argentina say many insults, but don't get offended, and that they usually talk like that. Is that ture?

Yeah, the normal ''MACHO Argentino'' (manly argentinian) is very foul mouthed.

And that extent to women now, too.

Equality...

I'm not against it, but seriously.

Is the worst part of the spectrum also needed to be equalled?

no matter the genre, a foul mouthed person is not well received anywhere.

I like this thread!

I receive my first warning :D

how many you got, guys?

Just now, P41R47 said:

Yeah, the normal ''MACHO Argentino'' (manly argentinian) is very foul mouthed.

And that extent to women now, too.

Equality...

I'm not against it, but seriously.

Is the worst part of the spectrum also needed to be equalled?

no matter the genre, a foul mouthed person is not well received anywhere.

I like this thread!

how many you got, guys?

Wait, warning?

("Oh my GOOOO...")

11 minutes ago, bobstremglav said:

Wait, warning?

("Oh my GOOOO...")

yeah, put any swearing except those that are homophobic or racist.
Funny enough, there zillion of insult to have fun :D

28 minutes ago, P41R47 said:

I knew some one would lol. I'm sorry you got in trouble. You're one of my best buds on here.

nah don't worry!

its alright!
i love the feeling of walking on thin ice ;)

I already wrote it on the first comment, that i would probably receive a warning, so well, i was right :P

I thought that the admins, since the thread is about swearing around the world, would understand they were use for cultural reference and not to insult anyone.
Apologize to all who may have feel insulted by my words!

Seriously, that was not my intention. 

US/Texas, these are the ones I've said without my manager saying anything

• fuck
  • shit
  • piss
  • motherfucker
  • bitch
  • cunt
  • dickhead
  • shithead
  • fuckhead
  • bitchass motherfucker
  • fuckwad

if i remember any I'll add them

I didn't bother reading the entire thread except several posts. I tend to swear a lot in reality, but virtually not so much.

Seeing the thread title makes we want to curve my swearing. I do find it interesting to read curse phrases in other languages besides English.

11 minutes ago, magicsofa said:

My favorite English exclamation is

GARBAGE

also a band of the mid nineties.

:P