Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kuro_mahoh

🥓BACON.WAD🥓 The series

Oh boy time for me to release a new challenging but fair wad series! 🥓The BACON series!🥓

Each Bacon map will be released separate on this here thread.

All maps were tested in ZDoom and GZDoom.

and the screenshot will not show the enemies. I want you to find out your self. ;)

(oh and each (of the upcoming) maps replaces map01!)

Download BACON1.WAD here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/m8qhrdrx2fceswo/BACON1.wad/file

Screenshots! V

Spoiler

Screenshot_Doom_20210101_184835.png.b2d568a4408ba6a0c8c907e15b740893.pngScreenshot_Doom_20210101_184831.png.1ec71a68e2c6677b8ed90faa7de9db9c.pngScreenshot_Doom_20210101_184814.png.48d0b71fd1e0a179914b3b2996aa3828.pngScreenshot_Doom_20210101_184810.png.9cce5e196a5d29493780c78cbc2e0bc8.png

I didn't die or find any bacon

I'll check back for map 2 and see if you can get me

Functional, short, easy breezy map - no tricks or traps just rooms with monsters who do not social distance at all

good times

@Clippy Thanks for playing! I will make sure to add Bacon in the next map for the sequal so I won't get arrested for false advertising.

@Biodegradable Thanks you for also playing! I will be more creative with the traps next time, maybe pulling a Sandy Petersen wasn't the best idea.

I will say the next map will be an improvement so everyone (who likes challenging stuff) can enjoy. (and with Bacon 🥓🥓🥓) thanks for playing!

-K

Textures for the upcoming BACON2 + hopefully a health potion replacer (WIP show I can't show it right now) but here are the textures.

BCN2.png

BCN.png

BCN3.png

Just now, Kuro_mahoh said:

Textures for the upcoming BACON2 + hopefully a health potion replacer (WIP show I can't show it right now) but here are the textures.

BCN2.png

BCN.png

BCN3.png

And yes you can use these for yourself if you want.

10 minutes ago, Kuro_mahoh said:

BACON2.WAD getting redone, new ideas for level, will be out when it will be out. Hold tight.

But I'm hungry now!

19 minutes ago, Clippy said:

But I'm hungry now!

Do not worry Clippington. It will be here soon. So find your favorite fork because hopefully by Saturday or Sunday it will be done.

1 minute ago, Kuro_mahoh said:

Do not worry Clippington. It will be here soon. So find your favorite fork because hopefully by Saturday or Sunday it will be done.

I lost my favorite fork on a camping trip thanks for reminding me 😢

That's okay though I'm sure my second favorite fork is up for the challenge

6 minutes ago, Clippy said:

I lost my favorite fork on a camping trip thanks for reminding me 😢

That's okay though I'm sure my second favorite fork is up for the challenge

That's the spirit! :D

7 hours ago, General Rainbow Bacon said:

Can I get some scrambled eggs and toast too?

Maybe you can bring some with you! But unfortunately we only have Bacon. 🥓🥓🥓

Really enjoying bacon theme, but really hate stealth monsters

Fun short little map tho

@Clippy Like that Chaingunner/Archvile room? That was inspired by tenements (MAP17) My favorite DOOM II map. I'm glad you liked it! Also fun fact: The pick up sound was from HEROES.WAD, I liked how it sounded.

57 minutes ago, Kuro_mahoh said:

@Clippy Like that Chaingunner/Archvile room? That was inspired by tenements (MAP17) My favorite DOOM II map. I'm glad you liked it! Also fun fact: The pick up sound was from HEROES.WAD, I liked how it sounded.

Yes, I totally realized what that was but couldn't remember name of map

Was that a copy and paste job?

Either way this was a short and fun map, I like that - I'll keep on playing em :)

PS digging the bacon theme - baconize that other map and build up a set

Stealth enemies? NO! Otherwise, not too shabby. Still too short though, man. Don't be afraid to spend more time on your maps. Bonus points for bacon textures and health bonuses. ;^)

@Biodegradable Sorry about the stealth monsters, I'm glad you thought it was not to shabby. I could've used a little work on the ending, and you were right about that way of cryptic progression I tired to to. It was no bueno. But all in all thanks for the criticism and playing! :D

40 minutes ago, Biodegradable said:

Yeah, I'm hungry and it's breakfast time!

Should my new laptop by this hot I bet I could cook bacon on it

image.png.d8e2295f1709c414844184720328bc67.png

image.png

1 minute ago, mArt1And00m3r11339 said:

One of these days, I would love to make my own bacon Doom map. It's going to be pretty tough.

Nice ! I'll bring my defibrillator

25 minutes ago, Kuro_mahoh said:

Oh shoot! The screenshots are out of order!

scrambled bacon