Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Clippy

Exploding Pain Elemental Kills a Baron

2 minutes ago, Yandere_Doomer said:

Ive never seen that before... I didnt even think that pain elemental explosions did any damage...

It was probably one of the spawned skull babies that flew out and killed the almost dead Baron

2 minutes ago, Yandere_Doomer said:

Ive never seen that before... I didnt even think that pain elemental explosions did any damage...

I think a lost soul came out and bit him to death is what happened but then the lost soul also exploded

Actually I have no idea what happened

7 minutes ago, Clippy said:

I think a lost soul came out and bit him to death is what happened but then the lost soul also exploded

Actually I have no idea what happened

A very funny and rare occurrence nonetheless... glad you recorded it.

Another reason why the pain-in-the-ass elemental and the ass souls (BMD Reference) are dangerous. They are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too unpredictable.

That was funny, nice clip *insert thumb up image*

31 minutes ago, StupidBunny said:

It was probably one of the spawned skull babies that flew out and killed the almost dead Baron

pretty much this, if you look the vid slowly, you can see the Lost Soul hitting the baron on the side and then exploding, at the same time, the hit killed the baron as it was weak for all the shotgunning.

Can't Doom 64 Pain Elementals deal explosive damage? IIRC they were seriously buffed from their PC counterparts. In addition to being able to release two Lost Souls (as they have two mouths), I think the explosion from their death can damage you like barrel damage, so you'll take a good amount of damage if you're too close to the Pain Elemental when it dies. Also, I think when it shoots lost Souls at you and you're up in its face, you might be able to take "explosive" damage from the Lost Souls exploding on contact and not being able to spawn in front of you, as opposed to being totally harmless in PC Doom.

40 minutes ago, peach freak said:

Can't Doom 64 Pain Elementals deal explosive damage? IIRC they were seriously buffed from their PC counterparts. In addition to being able to release two Lost Souls (as they have two mouths), I think the explosion from their death can damage you like barrel damage, so you'll take a good amount of damage if you're too close to the Pain Elemental when it dies. Also, I think when it shoots lost Souls at you and you're up in its face, you might be able to take "explosive" damage from the Lost Souls exploding on contact and not being able to spawn in front of you, as opposed to being totally harmless in PC Doom.

i didn't realize doom 64 was made by sadists

The laugh after the Baron dies... haha, that's perfect. Man whenever something cool happens in my game, I'm not recording it. Heh.

3 hours ago, Doom_Dude said:

The laugh after the Baron dies... haha, that's perfect. Man whenever something cool happens in my game, I'm not recording it. Heh.

That's why I record everything lol