Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
skillsaw

Heartland - final version available on idgames

Let's Goooo! Congrats on the release.

Edit: First impression - The first level's awesome so far; the fire axe kicks ass.

Spoiler

Oh God the kamikazes are back. I thought I'd seen the last of them.

Oh, the whole crew's back. Well, bring it on.

Edited by Spie812

4 minutes ago, Csonicgo said:

Eternity Engine is finally getting the levels it deserves.

In before ZDoom steals them.

I was not expecting to hear about a new Skillsaw mapset today, this looks quite cool! Guess I might have to install the Eternity Engine now...

Skillsaw, Otex, Stewboy and Xaser on the same sentence is every doomer's wet-dream! 

instant download!

A melancholic-sounding theme, quite unusual compared to your previous output at a glance. It will be interesting to play a skillsaw & star-studded co. release that (seemingly) focuses rusty environments and DoomCute world building. Welcome back champs!

yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please ease yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please yes please 

Yes, yes, all of the yeses!

I seriously love seeing different source ports getting some love. As much as I love GZD, source ports like Eternity and k8vavoom can get pretty close to its level of modding capabilities. This episode proves that.

Congrats on this milestone release, skillsaw. This is truly the first wad of its kind.

Echoing all the others here, congrats on getting this out! I'm sure a big name like you could help Eternity get the loving it deserves!

Oh, is it my birthday? It must be my birthday. I've been looking forward to seeing this for quite some time.

Skillsaw... Stewboy... and Xaser.................. I think the universe might implode on a dense singularity of too much goddamn talent concentrated into one spot. Holy shit on a pancake stack. You three, Dew, and Altazimuth, thank you all for bringing us what I'm sure is already going to be a Cacoward winner!!

Boy, did I pick a great time to get back into Doom! :D The screenshots look phenomenal, and really give me that late 90s Build-engine vibe. Will have to play this ASAP!

4 minutes ago, Spectre01 said:

I ran into 2 unkillable Sergeants in map01, on the roof near the green armour. They clip through each other and the player, bleed, but do not die.

Are you using the most recent version of EE? Because i am and i haven't seen that bug happen in any of my attempts.

Just now, MattFright said:

Are you using the most recent version of EE? Because i am and i haven't seen that bug happen in any of my attempts.

Most recent dev build from the link in the OP.

Any bugs related to unkillable monsters won't be to do with EE versions, but instead will likely be to do with enemies being Thing_Activate'd whilst they're dead.

1 minute ago, Spectre01 said:

Most recent dev build from the link in the OP.

Ah. Maybe it's a quirk of the dev build then...? I'm using the stable build to be more specific

EDIT: NVM, replied one second too late