Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

For me, this is one of the all-time great songs, in one of the all-time great albums that capture the plight of humanity.

And the circle is now complete. [Except for the part with the winged pigs.]

“I paid for the whole piano, and dammit, I’m going to use the whole piano”- Edvard Grieg

Tina S (at 14 years of age) covers Steve Vai's (Crossroads) cover of Paganini. 

Some nice folks in Yaroslavl showed me this song when I said I was from San Francisco and I am serious when I say it is the awesomest song about San Francisco ever written

(though I’ve only heard a few songs about San Francisco and I think most of them are terrible)

8 hours ago, StupidBunny said:

Some nice folks in Yaroslavl showed me this song when I said I was from San Francisco and I am serious when I say it is the awesomest song about San Francisco ever written

(though I’ve only heard a few songs about San Francisco and I think most of them are terrible)

This is awesome 😎

Edgar Winter & Rick Derringer with their instrumental classic.

(Edgar winter plays keyboards, sax, and drums on this track.)

So, recently I've fallen into the rabbit hole of scene demos, and while I can appreciate the technical aspects of things like getting the Mega Drive to natively emulate Mode 7 (G-Zero, look it up, it's awesome), the real draw for me has been the music. Even going back to the old Amiga days, these impressive displays of digital peacockery have always grabbed me by their aural presentation. Thirty years latter, not much has changed. This drop is fucking SIIIIIIICK: