1. 1. Vote for your favorite Koopaling

• Larry Koopa
    • Morton Koopa Jr.
    • Wendy O. Koopa
    • Iggy Koopa
    • Roy Koopa
    • Lemmy Koopa
    • Ludwig von Koopa

Just to clarify, Bowser Jr. and Kid Koopa are not Koopalings. 

Ludwig von Koopa is the best Koopaling. He's the smartest and most cultured of the Koopalings and possesses natural leadership qualities. He should really get his own game at some point. 

I just liked Larry because my friend convinced me that they where all called Larry when I was a kid, so he's the one I remember the most. 

I always liked Lemmy because of the 'hawk. Then I got older and I found out who Lemmy was, and then I liked him more.

This is only slightly on topic but it's pretty dirty how Bowser paid Nintendo to release a PR statement saying "those were never my children". What a scumbag. I have in my possession the old Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario World documentation proving beyond a doubt that they are his blood-related children. It's sick the things people can get away with if they're rich and powerful enough. Bowser clearly did this just to wriggle his way out of paying child support, not to mention abandoning his fatherly duties.

6 minutes ago, Doomkid said:

This is only slightly on topic but it's pretty dirty how Bowser paid Nintendo to release a PR statement saying "those were never my children". What a scumbag. I have in my possession the old Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario World documentation proving beyond a doubt that they are his blood-related children. It's sick the things people can get away with if they're rich and powerful enough. Bowser clearly did this just to wriggle his way out of paying child support, not to mention abandoning his fatherly duties.

Breaking story: A giant snapping turtle who spends his time trying to kidnap women is a shitty parent. News at 11.

C494GjzWMAAVj2k.jpg

Bowser has always been a great parent towards Bowser Jr. even though he no longer acknowledges the initially canonical blood relation between himself and the Koopalings. 

Edited by [McD]James

Find it funny how a lot of people probably think Ludwig is the o ly reference to musicians in the Koopalings when they are all referencing different musicians :D

I always liked Ludwig because his fight in SMW was the only one that wasn't reused in the game, compared to the other koopalings. It made him more special in my opinion. He looks cool too.

6 hours ago, Doomkid said:

I believe it was the english dub of ghost stories that said it best:

”what’s the lesson of this episode”

”deadbeat dads are bad!”

”Always pay your child support!”