Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Endless

[GZDoom] WMC01: The Rising

2 minutes ago, Remilia Scarlet said:

What if I already did this before I joined?  Can I sell my wife's instead?

With how things are currently going in Hell, we'll accept your offer.

This sounds like my kind of projectile.

UDMF - That's my kind of thing.

Custom texures - good, good..

Sell Soul - Don't have one but can fake it.

Other stuff - ok.

I really love those textures, but the monsters stood out a little cartoony on it.

Why don't add the monster resource pack use by the DBP26: City of the Damned Children?

Doom 64 monsters look really cool with more reallistic textures :)

1 hour ago, P41R47 said:

I really love those textures, but the monsters stood out a little cartoony on it.

Why don't add the monster resource pack use by the DBP26: City of the Damned Children?

Doom 64 monsters look really cool with more reallistic textures :)

Maybe we'll do something like that in the future, who knows ;))

But wait until lightning does its magic!

3 hours ago, RonnieJamesDiner said:

Wow, those screenshots look incredible. Loving this idea! Hopefully these projects draw in a lot of veterans and newcomers alike. 

Always a joy to join both forces. Veterans and newcomers alike work surprinsingly great :D

22 minutes ago, JXC said:

I see that the DBP series has a rival now.

As a current fan of the projects, the DBP series is a major inspiration.

STATUS UPDATE:

We are near the final phase of completion. The Rising is going to be ready for you, soon! Kinda.

New titlepic by @Remilia Scarlet

wmc01.png

And some new screenshots:

d34.png?width=973&height=544Screenshot_Doom_20210326_190319.png?widtScreenshot_Doom_20210326_190255.png?widt

Screenshot_Doom_20210307_232132.jpg

Screenshot_Doom_20210401_193940.png?widt

Screenshot_Doom_20210401_193946.png?widt

Edited by Endless

Making a map for this was incredibly fun :D  Then again, I really like Doom 3.  Everyone has done a really good job, and I'm excited to see this released!

28 minutes ago, Remilia Scarlet said:

Making a map for this was incredibly fun :D  Then again, I really like Doom 3.  Everyone has done a really good job, and I'm excited to see this released!

Pretty much a dream come true, and there's still plenty, plenty more of ideas for the future :P

The Wadazine Master Collection 01: The Rising is OUT! Go and grab this special work done by the Wadazine community. 6 total maps inspired by Doom 3 and made to the best of our skills. You'll find Mars tech-bases, an underground hellish lab, a cave filled with lava, pipes and blood, or maybe a Mars sanctum. Doom 3 textures open and entire plethora of possibilities and these artist made sure to glory it!

LTyfwHK.jpg

Just now, Biodegradable said:

It's here! Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!

Hot hot hot hot

Although I did not do anything for this project, I saw very closely how everyone worked together to complete the project, I am very happy to see this finished and many congratulations to all the mappers who worked on this! n.n

Wow, it's out ! I actually haven't played the other maps yet, I'll do that right away. 

Anyway, it was really fun working on my map, especially since I had never used Doom 3 textures before. Plus, this is my first ever map that gets into a big project and gets publicly realeased, so I'm kinda proud of it. I hope you'll have fun.

15 minutes ago, TheEvilGrin said:

Wow, it's out ! I actually haven't played the other maps yet, I'll do that right away. 

Anyway, it was really fun working on my map, especially since I had never used Doom 3 textures before. Plus, this is my first ever map that gets into a big project and gets publicly realeased, so I'm kinda proud of it. I hope you'll have fun.

A successful first map! You did a great job. :D

Found a bug in one of the first elevators! You click one time to call it, you call it a second time it falls under the map!