Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This map looks really cool. Details and texturing are very good, but this level is blocky as hell (no pun intended) and very easy. There is almost no enemy variety or weapons, no powerups (maybe you could find them in secrets, I don't know). This map is pleasant to look at but it would really benefit from more, well, everything.

Fun little level. I enjoyed this! Could be a little bit more difficult, though!

Keep it up, dude! :)

48 minutes ago, player_skat01 said:

Thanks for playing my wad, making a megawad is hard but I can try.

You don't have to make a full 32 map set. a 10 map set would be perfect.

A nice newbie techbase map with some good detailing and texture work. The map otherwise feels pretty flat, so don't be afraid to play with height variation. Your combat was also a bit repetitive and predictable with the lack of variety, both in demon use and scenarios. Visually, it's some impressive work, but lots of room for growth and improvement in regards to design, layout and combat. I also echo Dubbag's sentiment regarding jumping into a 32-map megaWAD as that is a typical pitfall for newbie mappers. I recommend improving your skills on mapping in general by focusing on singular efforts and much smaller map sets before you regret biting off more than you can chew. Anyways, this is a decent first impression, dude. Welcome to Doomworld!

This is a flat but good looking map! Detailing is proper. Every room has it's distinctive look while sticking to the general theme of the level. Frantic combat in tight corridors. Like @Biodegradable  already noticed, it's a bit repetitive. The rooms have either L or S shapes and are separated by doors. Thus the combat is following the pattern: Choose door, open door, shoot everything. I liked the little back track into the previously visited room that turned dark in the meantime! I think it would be great to see a map like this but with more winding corridors and stairs connecting rooms on different levels. Try to take out some of the doors and overlap some of rooms. I think you would like the result. Really nice starter map you've got here.

Hey friend how's it going it's almost 1:00 a.m. here. I liked your map nice easy breezy little classical feeling map there was a bit of repetitiveness to the combat and I wish I had more weapons but overall good stuff buddy here's my video eh 

32 minutes ago, Clippy said:

Hey friend how's it going it's almost 1:00 a.m. here. I liked your map nice easy breezy little classical feeling map there was a bit of repetitiveness to the combat and I wish I had more weapons but overall good stuff buddy here's my video eh 

Yep, you are absolutely right about the repetitiveness of weapons and enemies. I'll try to improve.

Thanks for playing my wad. (Sorry for my bad English I speak Spanish).