Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Roebloz

[On Hold] Doom 32x: Delta

On 28/02/2021 at 00:36, Wavy said:

Sim, seria. No entanto, ele diz que o episódio 4, Doom 2, GBA e "os primeiros estágios" me fazem pensar que ele está se referindo a GBA Doom: The Lost Levels, já que tem Thy Flesh Consumed e os primeiros mapas de Doom 2.

O episódio 4 parece ter fase do DOOMII, se não me engano e o que parece, o que seria realmente o jogo Doom Delta, e o por que de não lançar já completo o jogo tudo em um arquivo só, essa versão está realmente muito difícil de se jogar por que volta as armas desde do começo.

Here is a preview of E5M3, I have completed it before don't worry, I just wanted to show you that: It works, and Its Hard.

Dude, this deserves a cacoward. Seriously, I've always heard that the 32x version was the worst. With this patch is a lot better.

Good job! I'll be waiting for the release

6 hours ago, Lol 6 said:

Dude, this deserves a cacoward. Seriously, I've always heard that the 32x version was the worst. With this patch is a lot better.

Good job! I'll be waiting for the release

If you think that, then go hit a mention in that thread then ;)

You can already play Episodes 1-4 if you wish.

14 hours ago, Roebloz said:

I already have, hope you win!

14 hours ago, Roebloz said:

I will

E5M5 is going pretty well, but I am taking a break this weekend as it is the end of my spring break.

Had to deal with some school-related stuff, but I should be able to get E5M5 done by tommorow and have a video to satisfy you with. Sorry for the slow progress on Episode 5

16 minutes ago, Roebloz said:

Sorry for the slow progress on Episode 5

Nah don't worry =)

2 hours ago, Eggman07 said:

I think this might have been told before but how do I install this?

aight so get yourself an xdelta patcher (or use an online patcher, like this one) and a 32x Doom rom, then pop the result into your favorite genesis emulator

I am having some troubles with E5M5 freezing, so it may take longer to get it working than other maps. Apologies for the rather slow development on Sigil :/

Here is a small video concerning the new site I made for my channel (It may include progress for Doom 32x Delta videos)

12 hours ago, Roebloz said:

Apologies for the rather slow development on Sigil :/

Look, Sigil is a limit-removing wad and you're trying to fit that on a console that had struggles with Thy Flesh Consumed so no need to worry about Delta Episode 5 taking longer. =)

On 3/14/2021 at 10:50 AM, Roebloz said:

I am having some troubles with E5M5 freezing, so it may take longer to get it working than other maps. Apologies for the rather slow development on Sigil :/

No hurries pal, sigil is rather demanding, but you can do it!

I have finally cometed E5M5! Only 4 more maps to go and we are done. I had to separate this one like E4M2 to prevent a freeze. 

20 minutes ago, Roebloz said:

I have finally cometed E5M5! Only 4 more maps to go and we are done. I had to separate this one like E4M2 to prevent a freeze. 

Awesome job! This might be the most impressive episode. Keep it up!

17 minutes ago, Wavy said:

Awesome job! This might be the most impressive episode. Keep it up!

Taking in consideration that sigil is quite demanding, and that the levels are large as hell, the port is super amazing. Nice one @Roebloz

While E5M6 is nowhere near being done, I have been continuing the parody bonus Episode I will be including. Also if you guys like this project, I continue to encourage you to vote for this on the Cacowards Thread.

E5M6 has been started, so now we are REALLY getting in the dangerously unstable map territory. If I don't manage to port E5M7 and/or E5M6, I will simply use the secret exit to skip over them.

E5M6 has been finished, meaning we only have 3 more maps to do, and they will be hard that's for sure. I had to rebalance out some difficulty in E5M6 so it's not too empty. Also, rip Romero's huge room that he was proud of.

E5M7 porting starts...We have a rather low Malloc count so it will probably run! Although the map's design will probably lead to the map being separated by teleporters. A video of E5M6 will come tommorow.

I have managed to port the banned Doom fangame to the Sega 32x! This will mark a major advancement in development of the port, and humanity shall now refer to Doom 32x as the best creation manking has ever accomplished!

9 minutes ago, Roebloz said:

I have managed to port the banned Doom fangame to the Sega 32x! This will mark a major advancement in development of the port, and humanity shall now refer to Doom 32x as the best creation manking has ever accomplished!

Awesome! Just as good as Doom 3 32x!

E5M7 is about 1/4 on the way to be done. I might exclude it though since it is the kind of map to cause some serious problems.

E5M7 is a third of the way done, with Doom Builder still lagging quite a bit. Although I have a question for you: would you rather have E5M9 or E5M7?

On 4/8/2021 at 3:08 AM, Roebloz said:

would you rather have E5M9 or E5M7?

Although having E5M7 would be cool and impressive, I'm fine with E5M9 if E5M7 is struggling to work.

Edited by Wavy

On a break this weekend, sorry again for the slow progress but I want this to be as good as possible.