Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GhostPlayer

[COMPLETE] Fear in your Memories

Hello doomers :D

Another part of the map, Minecraft and Wolfestein Secret. Now I'm editing the level of the "Nether" and for the last part it will be hell.

I have to polish the details and add more lighting effects, this is only temporary. Thank to @bushpig2dope for minecraft textures :D

New Sectors:

7z7cNzV.png

dvBFMbO.png

6pvyzyU.png

Old Demo Test:

Spoiler

I will be updating the post with the new sectors and with a second demo. Sorry for my english >.<

hi doomers

The map is already finished and tested. Any errors you find are appreciated feedback. There are different types of battles. hope you have fun :D

Link in first post 

New Pics:

Spoiler

NRmnhST.png

seCId5T.png

oFRwvRA.png

4n7uebG.png

9SoF8XW.png

FxQkV2x.png

2SsVDVt.png

1 minute ago, GhostPlayer said:

hi doomers

The map is already finished and tested. Any errors you find are appreciated feedback. There are different types of battles. hope you have fun :D

Link in first post 

New Pics:

Reveal hidden contents

NRmnhST.png

seCId5T.png

oFRwvRA.png

4n7uebG.png

9SoF8XW.png

FxQkV2x.png

2SsVDVt.png

Where is the link?

I'm playing it, I'm close to half of the map, and hey, this is pretty good!

Good variety, nice visuals, good performance, intense action and well balanced. In fact it seems we both have the same skill level, when my green armor depleted, i found another one in the next room, and later when my health and armor were 20 something, you give the megasphere.

3 minutes ago, Turin Turambar said:

In fact it seems we both have the same skill level, when my green armor depleted, i found another one in the next room, and later when my health and armor were 20 something, you give the megasphere.

You don't know what it cost me to find a balance xD

Ok finished it. Nice map. About balance, the final fight was a bit easy with the invuln and the two megaspheres, I only needed one, on the other hand the room where you get the red key and the previous area too (when 3 knights and 3 skellies appear on each side after you get out of a narrow passage) was a bit too hard.

21 hours ago, Turin Turambar said:

About balance, the final fight was a bit easy with the invuln and the two megaspheres

immunity shouldn't have been. I should have taken it out. And the megaspheres shouldn't be there either, instead I had to put green armor and soulphere D:

Wow I just finished your map what an incredible experience. It took me 48:24 to finish it. Cool to see minecraft texture in a doom map. I think I found one texture that glitched out? Interested to see what you map next.

20210319_001622.jpg

9 hours ago, Paul814 said:

I think I found one texture that glitched out?

I have to correct it to that D':

9 hours ago, Paul814 said:

Interested to see what you map next.

I want to create a large map that lasts between 1 and 2 hours, but with better visual effects and keeping the same shape as this map.

I also have to keep editing my megawad. This is another project that I have been doing slowly.

Spoiler

Edited by GhostPlayer

Hello doomers!

Fix some bugs that the WAD had

- The final part became more difficult.
- Fix texture bugs.
- The elevator of the wolfestein part, it looks easier.
- add more monsters (few).

The download link has been updated. Important to use GZDoom 4.3.3. I do not know if with another port you can see the dynamic lights D: