Find results in...
Grazza

Equinox demos [-complevel 2]

16 hours ago, JuanchoES said:

Map 01 UV Speed 0:50

eq01-050.zip

I think 47 is possible.

Hello.

There are some problems with your submission that need solving before it can be uploaded to DSDA:
 --> The .zip .txt. & .lmp files should all have the same name according to the community's naming conventions. Download an existing run from DSDA to see an example, or read about naming conventions here: https://www.doomworld.com/forum/topic/107427-the-next-iteration-of-dsda/?page=3&tab=comments#comment-2050460
 --> In your text file, please specify the full version of the source-port (ex: Crispy Doom v5.9.0)
 --> Record demos with PRBoom's extended format (Options > General > Demos > Use Extended Format=YES)

If you want the demo to be in DSDA, please fix the problems and re-upload the .zip file in a new forum post
Thank you for your understanding, and happy demo recording.

PS - For more info on how to record demos, write text files and submit them, check out this thread:
https://www.doomworld.com/forum/topic/116534-prboom-guide-usage-recording-demos-and-some-extra-info/
[This response was automated, but you can still reply to it, if need be]

1 hour ago, Coincident said:

Hello.

There are some problems with your submission that need solving before it can be uploaded to DSDA:
 --> The .zip .txt. & .lmp files should all have the same name according to the community's naming conventions. Download an existing run from DSDA to see an example, or read about naming conventions here: https://www.doomworld.com/forum/topic/107427-the-next-iteration-of-dsda/?page=3&tab=comments#comment-2050460
  --> In your text file, please specify the full version of the source-port (ex: Crispy Doom v5.9.0)
 --> Record demos with PRBoom's extended format (Options > General > Demos > Use Extended Format=YES)

If you want the demo to be in DSDA, please fix the problems and re-upload the .zip file in a new forum post

PS - For more info on how to record demos, write text files and submit them, check out this thread:
https://www.doomworld.com/forum/topic/116534-prboom-guide-usage-recording-demos-and-some-extra-info/

I dont know why the automated message tells me that i need to record my demos with extended format, i have that option turned on all the time.

Map 01 UV Speed 0:50

Map 01 UV Max 2:18

Map 01 tyson 4:27

eq01-050.zip

eq01m218.zip

eq01t427.zip

16 hours ago, JuanchoES said:

my youtube video of map 01 UV Speed is missing aswell https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEEjYmvGRXs

Hi, the video criteria are available for review here. Our DSDA Sensor Software and Analysis Module has detected issues with one or more of the following mandatory guidelines: 

- [Video] Don't add memes, pictures, or intrusive special effects. Gameplay only.
- [Audio] No live commentary or voice-overs. No additional sounds that aren't part of the game.

Specifically with the intro that shows the video of the entire desktop and the loud [searching sound repository] boing [search complete] noise.

BEEPBOOPBEEPBOOP this message has been automated but you can still reply to it if needed. 

17 hours ago, JuanchoES said:

I dont know who is the moderator of dsdaarchive but my NoMo run of map 01 is missing and my youtube video of map 01 UV Speed is missing aswell https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEEjYmvGRXs

WRT the nomo run, please do not edit demos into zips, especially not after a large time frame (e.g., in this case, seems to be one day). We have no way of detecting edits at the moment (and likely never will be as it would require checking every single post on Doomworld), so they are going to be missed. If you want the nomo uploaded, please make a new post with it.

21 hours ago, JuanchoES said:

Map 01 NoMo 0:37

eq01o37.zip

Hello.

2 minutes ago, Coincident said:

Hello.

This is not true, i have "use extended format" to "YES" all the time :/

1 hour ago, JuanchoES said:

This is not true, i have "use extended format" to "YES" all the time :/

Looking at your nomo, it definitely wasn't recorded with "use extended format". Are you sure you haven't deleted/swapped your PrBoom+ cfg?

53 minutes ago, 4shockblast said:

Looking at your nomo, it definitely wasn't recorded with "use extended format". Are you sure you haven't deleted/swapped your PrBoom+ cfg?

100% sure, this is my cfg prboom-plus.zip

3 hours ago, JuanchoES said:

100% sure, this is my cfg prboom-plus.zip

Hmm. Not sure in that case. Either there's an issue with your pr+ or your cfg messed up at some point, I don't know. Have you considered switching to DSDA-Doom? Maybe that would help.

3 hours ago, 4shockblast said:

Hmm. Not sure in that case. Either there's an issue with your pr+ or your cfg messed up at some point, I don't know. Have you considered switching to DSDA-Doom? Maybe that would help.

Yes, i just switched to DSDA-Doom just for this, that problem with the extended demo format is BS cuz it is not my fault...

On 4/2/2021 at 8:24 PM, JuanchoES said:

Map 01 NoMo 0:37 

eq01o37.zip

On 4/3/2021 at 7:28 PM, 4shockblast said:

Something went horribly wrong with this demo. It doesn't miss just the extended footer, there's no 0x80 byte to end the demo either! This suggests the game was maybe ended irregularly, like a crash or system-forced shutdown. On the other hand, the demo is over three minutes long with endless waiting in the intermission, so colour me flabbergasted. I think your switch from pr+um to dsda-doom caused something catastrophic, because your other demos are in order. Perhaps try from a clean install?

1 hour ago, dew said:

Something went horribly wrong with this demo. It doesn't miss just the extended footer, there's no 0x80 byte to end the demo either! This suggests the game was maybe ended irregularly, like a crash or system-forced shutdown. On the other hand, the demo is over three minutes long with endless waiting in the intermission, so colour me flabbergasted. I think your switch from pr+um to dsda-doom caused something catastrophic, because your other demos are in order. Perhaps try from a clean install?

I dont know what went wrong with the demo, maybe my pr+um was corrupted or something, now im using DSDA-Doom.

Map05 UV Max in 0:44.17

eq05m044.zip

Donatas Tamonis' 0:45 Max is super strong despite saying "table filler" in the text file and old... This map has not enough of everything, so you just shoot all the things that can't cause trouble (aka: Demons) and pray the other things sort themselves out.

Map01 UV Max in 2:08.80

eq01m208.zip

This run friggin' sucks.

(Not for DSDA, please don't upload this run, sorry for the bother)

Edited by GarrettChan

MAP05 UV-Pacifist in 00:05.00

eq05p5.zip

This is the farthest I have reached with 298 attempts, definitely getting 4 seconds is possible thanks to my new route, but for now I don't want to play doom because I have pending things to do :)...

Spoiler

image.png.a893e2ed179384c214f6fe9d6f1ffbe9.png

I challenge speedrunners to try to get 4 seconds :P