Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Agnes

The Doom Dude

Lol, this one's good, really good.

I gotta admit that my preference lies with more 'serious' doom art (please don't misinterpret this), but this one's too good not to say good stuff about. I wonder how you'd do the real Doomguy (the mug in the game's status bar) - or any of the other idgame heroes (Ranger, Bitterman, Sarge...etc.)

Nice Carmack dedication :-P

Wow, that eggzeelent, love the colouring, he musta spent sometime on his Bowflex. ;) Keep it up. :D

Assmaster said:

He'd make an appropriate Doomguy sidekick.

Or his Nephew. :D

Cool.

The doomguys are 4 (Green, Indigo, Brown and Red.) Now we're waiting for John Romero, Adrian Carmack and Kevin Cloud.

dsm said:

I gotta admit that my preference lies with more 'serious' doom art (please don't misinterpret this), but this one's too good not to say good stuff about. I wonder how you'd do the real Doomguy (the mug in the game's status bar) - or any of the other idgame heroes (Ranger, Bitterman, Sarge...etc.)

Well, I like to experiment, and sometimes I just get weird ideas. Don't worry, though. I've got plenty of 'serious' Doomguy sketches. ;)

myk said:

The doomguys are 4 (Green, Indigo, Brown and Red.) Now we're waiting for John Romero, Adrian Carmack and Kevin Cloud.

Some people are easier to draw than others, though. I think I'd be able to do Adrian Carmack and possibly Romero, but I'm not sure about Kevin Cloud. I'll give it a go, and if it turns out OK, I'll post :)