Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rotting Corpse

your fave anime

Fist of the north star (my clear favourite)
Akira
BGC
Streetfighter
VampireprincessMiyu (so touching)
Dominion
Project A-ko
Oh my Goddess
Gunsmith cats isn't bad either

I have a variety of taste. I wish i had Ninja Scroll (the dickheads on the scifi channel showed it an hour early when i tried to see it so i only saw the end, which infuriates me to no end).

Hate the shitty anime shown on normal tv (except for Dragonballz). There's a thread like this on the doom depot forum that BBG started.

Well, The Sonic movie was Anime, so I suppose that counts, oh, and Kirby, I think thats anime, either or, I like it, even if it is below my age requirements. :P

I remember watching some episodes of Vampire Hunter D a few years back, was very cool IMO.

I'm Asian, I have been watching animes since I was little. Therefore I got to watch lots and lots of animes that I can hardly remember all of their names. The most remarkable anime I was deeply obsessed with was Aokidensetu Shoot. Nowadays in US, Yugioh is gotta be my favorite

Linguica said:

DBZ!!

Heh.

I've seen a few episodes of Cowboy Bebop, and I loved that. I also like Yu-gi-oh, and Neon Genesis. Akira, Ninja Scroll are also on my favourite list ^_^

Neon Genesis Evangelion
The Slayers
Trigun
Exel Saga
Street fighter movie
Sonic The Hedgehog
Ruroni Kenshin
Berserk
Love Hina
There;s another one I saw once.. I dunno the jap name but in english it worked out to be 'Childs Toy' or something like that. That one was psychotic, and I want more ;)
Ninja Scroll
Akira
Cowboy Bebop
Ranma 1/2
Princess Mononoke
Outlaw Star
Those Who Hunt Elves
Hmm... That's all thats coming to mind right now, mostly cause I'm having a brainfart remembering a lot of names. I KNOW there's much more.

There is a Sonic the Hedgehog Anime movie out there. It's by ADV films. I found it at Blockbuster for like 6 bucks, so I was like, 'why the hell not?' ;)

Berserk.

The manga is 300 times better though, not to mention it doesn't FUCKING END RIGHT BEFORE THE MOST IMPORTANT PLOT ELEMENT EVER.

1. Cowboy Bebop - freaking great, pretty sure I've seen all 26 episodes, and it seems the cartoon channel hasn't butchered it like Outlaw Star

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (series 3) is wicked except for not being as nearly as close to the manga as the PS1 game's Super Story mode. I saw a couple DVDs of the first seven episodes and unfortunately the Hong Kong guys that did the English subtitles messed some things up pretty damn good in the process of translating Japanese to Chinese/Cantonese to English.

I suppose Outlaw Star is good when it's not butchered.

Vampire Hunter D kicks ass and so does SF the animated movie.

Yuyu Hakusho is cool except for getting a little DBZish: I can blah blah blah. Well actually I blah blah blah and you're deadmeat. But I blah blah blah and you're dead.

Don't remember much of Akira other than it was pretty cool.

Bastard! is alright.

I can't stand Dragon Ball (Z or not). It makes me want to vomit and kill the marketing twits that give it way too many time slots.

Hmm, Anime is my specialty, especially art wise.

Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust
Fav Character- D and Meir Link

DragonBallZ (Cell Saga mainly)
Fav Character(s)- Androids 17 & 18, Cell, Vegeta, Trunks

Ninja Scroll
Fav Character- The old man

Legends of Christiana
Fav Character- Any of them

Pilot Candidate
Fav Character- 88

Yu Yu Hakusho
Fav Characater(s)- Karona and the lil short dude

Tenchi Muyo, Universe, In Tokyo, and the movies
Fav Character(s)- Washu, Keonaye, Ryoko, Kagato, others...

Hamtaro (haha, j/k)
Fav Character- I said I was kidding dumbass

Gundam Wing (Gundam sucked)
Fav Character(s)- Duo, Zecks, Heero

Cowboy Bebop (Viscous rulez!)
Fav Character- Viscous

I love it all, but some of my faves are:

-Inuyasha
-Macross (Plus, 7, Zero)
-Ninja Scroll
-Trigun
-Street Fighter 2: The Animated Movie
-Angel Cop

I know there's much more, but those are that come to mind. I highly recommend Inuyasha to Anime lovers of all types. After the 95 eps I've seen so far, every ep is fresh, and leaves me salivating for the next one.

Best anime character...On Cowboy Bebop, you might remember a crazy guy by the name of "Mad Pierot" or something like that. I know I'm spelling the name wrong, but it was French. And that guy was the coolest. Even how he died was great...that was the best episode. :)

Zaldron said:

Berserk.

The manga is 300 times better though, not to mention it doesn't FUCKING END RIGHT BEFORE THE MOST IMPORTANT PLOT ELEMENT EVER.

We got a winner!

Linguica said:

DBZ!!

Thought so, considering one of the levels in skulltag has a DBZ midi.

Gokuma said:

I can't stand Dragon Ball (Z or not). It makes me want to vomit and kill the marketing twits that give it way too many time slots.

Nah i respect Akira Toriyama

Oh yeah the Manga of Tenchi Muyo, Uresei Yatsura, Gon, and Cutey Honey are quite cool as well. The artwork for Gon is impressive. BlueSonnet (the anime) ain't bad either (hence my PH); could do with a sequel.