Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ViolentBeetle

[Now on IDGAMES, properly this time] Skulltiverse: A spiritual sequel to Hellevator. [Boom speedmapping community project]

Sounds interesting - thanks for organizing another project, I’ll give it a try :) Put me down for one of the early techbase maps!

April, huh... See how things gonna be in April. Would like to be back for map or 2, but only time will tell.

Depending on how my schedule will look by April I might actually be able to participate.

Love the concept behind this!

Added clarifications to the rules that I missed yesterday:

• The 7 days start from the moment you announce your intention to make a map. Not from April 5th (Or whatever start date will be). You can make a claim at any time as long as there are free slots (It took us a couple months to fill Hellevator)
  • You may sign your map if you want to, but aren't required to.

EDIT: I misunderstood the previous post, I'll wait until the start of the project to claim a map.

Just now, Moustachio said:

Alright, I'll claim Map 13. I like the idea of a dilapidated, demon-infested ruin. I'll get started on it right away.

You are too early. The claiming starts the next month. Then everyone will start claiming.

Looks great! Thanks for organising this.

Got my eye on a corrupted techbase map here, when things open up.

At least one of my projects will come out as the intended speedmap, I'm sure...

Great things to come 👍

Seven days of mapping is a total, right? What was the finishing deadline again? Or do you all speedmap for a week straight? 😳

Ruins would be nice. Does the map has to fill the available space? 

Just now, sectrslayr said:

Great things to come 👍

Seven days of mapping is a total, right? What was the finishing deadline again? Or do you all speedmap for a week straight? 😳

Ruins would be nice. Does the map has to fill the available space? 

Seven days per map, continously (As is, you need to turn in your work no later than 168 hours after you announced your claim. Initially only one map per person will be allowed, but after the first wave, more claims can be made. The time starts when you announce your claim on the slot. The project itself concludes when all 32 maps are done, so no deadline. Hellevator has 3 days time limit and it took months to pick all the slots. We'll see how long it would take.

Making good use of the space is encouraged, but it can be smaller.

In small revision of the rules I decided to not have the custom monsters (Not worth the hassle) and also wrote two new lines about not having SR50 jumps and on what kind of borders are acceptable.

I also took MAP16 from hell and gave it to the ruins episode. Hell is less interesting premise and I'd rather have more ruin maps.

We start in about 2 weeks, so I figure it's a good time to bump this post again.

I will open the claiming when I'm having free time, possibly earlier than April 5th like I originally posted. Quite possible on the first weekend of April.

Tomorrow, when I wake up, I will start accepting your claims. So stay tuned.

If everything goes well, it will be around GMT 6 or 7 AM.

1 minute ago, LordEntr0py said:

Map 10 me, please!

Added. Good luck. Make sure to follow the theme and difficulty guidelines.

2 minutes ago, Juza said:

Ruins theme sounds damn interesting. Slot 12 please

Here you go. I added a little request for transition level, MAP12 should have a little bit of UAC techbase around the portal before giving way to bricks.

I would like to point out something that might've been overlooked by participants familiar with Hellevator. You are ALLOWED to move the portal around the playable area since there's no strict continuity like Hellevator building was.

I'll take a free slot in the techbase section (haven't been following the discord so I don't know what's been claimed).

EDIT: I'll take MAP06 (found the claims table in the OP).

Edited by WashingMachineEnthusiasts

5 hours ago, WashingMachineEnthusiasts said:

EDIT: I'll take MAP06 (found the claims table in the OP).

Ok. I wrote you down by the time of your edit, since this is when you found the table, presumably.