Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dubbag

"Tenth Gear" A Doomworld Speedmapping Community Project (Now on Idgames!)

7 minutes ago, Clippy said:

[stuff]

I think you got confused with my map, you just hit the switch, which opens the door to the blue key, you never did this lol

Just now, Egg Boy said:

I think you got confused with my map, you just hit the switch, which opens the door to the blue key, you never did this lol

Wow I thought for sure I did ... I think I avoided it cause i though it was an unmarked exit based on some other maps

Playing 33 maps at once really mixed me up haha

So I guess there is two ways to exit? I never made it in that yellow door

Just now, Clippy said:

Wow I thought for sure I did ... I think I avoided it cause i though it was an unmarked exit based on some other maps

Playing 33 maps at once really mixed me up haha

So I guess there is two ways to exit? I never made it in that yellow door

no only one, you never pressed the switch behind the yellow door.

5 minutes ago, Egg Boy said:

no only one, you never pressed the switch behind the yellow door.

Ohhhh THAT switch

Oh yeah I cheated myself a key didn't I

Man I am scatterbrained tonight

Sorry about that!

The important thing is I did kill everyone haha, I get it now, get yellow key to get blue key to exit. I kept being afraid to press switches thinking I was going to ed the level before it was done cause a few had unmarked exits -

That was a good challenging map tho I think I was at 2% health at one point

Your playthrough was awesome @Clippy glad you had such a good time playing. Thanks for being a part of it! Now we have to get a video from @Biodegradable with the Supercharge MOD LOL.

The intricacies required to create a map in less than 10 minutes make this a very attractive and different project. Congratulations on this one! I will play it soon.

18 minutes ago, Endless said:

The intricacies required to create a map in less than 10 minutes make this a very attractive and different project. Congratulations on this one! I will play it soon.

thank you!

the last part of  MAP28: El Inferno - Nothing to No One made me piss my pants (literally)

Edited by battlescroll

48 minutes ago, battlescroll said:

the last part of the second to last level made me piss my pants (literally)

I cannot be held responsible for any involuntary urination caused by playing If At First You Don't Succeed.

(Unless you were talking about a different map. lol)

8 minutes ago, Dunn & Dunn said:

I cannot be held responsible for any involuntary urination caused by playing If At First You Don't Succeed.

(Unless you were talking about a different map. lol)

wait MAP28: El Inferno - Nothing to No One

i played all the maps on UV using pr-boom+ it was really fun! good job people!

Edited by dragon's influence

@MAN_WITH_GUN I did not notice the invincibility sphere in your map in my playthrough, I apologize.

BTW I will soon be heading a 30 minute speedmap project. I'm just gonna give everyone a few weeks to absorb this one and recharge and plan.

I recorded this playthrough with no commentary up to Map 04, will try to play through the rest of the wad and record it as a blind playthrough

The first map midi felt weirdly familiar to me, if it was inspired by a song then I might have heard it, if not then its just a weird Deja Vu 

Edited by 1Destro3456

Here's part 2 of my playthrough

btw, my theory of the map 01 having a familiar midi still has me thinking because it has a copyright claim and part 2 doesn't have it 

Edited by 1Destro3456

9 minutes ago, Dubbag said:

@1Destro3456 AWESOME been wanting to see this!

I already have part 3 recorded, I just need to upload it... it seems as though it will have a fourth part because around the point where a map started with three cyber demons in front of me and I don’t know how many Chest days behind me I decided I should take a break 

Just now, 1Destro3456 said:

I already have part 3 recorded, I just need to upload it... it seems as though it will have a fourth part because around the point where a map started with three cyber demons in front of me and I don’t know how many Chest days behind me I decided I should take a break 

Haha, yeah...MAP28 is pretty brutal. I actually decided to nerf the original thing.

The thirty-minute one should be more consistent. :)

3 minutes ago, 1Destro3456 said:

I don’t know how many Chest days behind me I decided I should take a break 

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that made my night!

Part 3 of my playthrough, thought  @Clippy's map would be worst after seeing his video but it wasn't that bad

Edited by 1Destro3456

On 4/12/2021 at 7:30 AM, 1Destro3456 said:

I recorded this playthrough with no commentary up to Map 04, will try to play through the rest of the wad and record it as a blind playthrough

The first map midi felt weirdly familiar to me, if it was inspired by a song then I might have heard it, if not then its just a weird Deja Vu 

The song you're thinking of is Santeria, by Sublime.

26 minutes ago, jmac said:

The song you're thinking of is Santeria, by Sublime.

Thank you, that song had my brain troubled for a while lmao

8 hours ago, Dubbag said:

@1Destro3456 thank you for all of the playthroughs man. Excellent work!

Thank you! If I make a series on Half Moon I might play it either in Crispy Doom (with permanent mouse look on) or in prboom+ if I think that it looks weird if it isn't fullscreen

Always love a nice quickie wad before work, got done with a continuous playthrough + the 3 secret maps in just under twenty minutes. Well done work, no real bugs found.