Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Job

One life, one game

If you could play only one game for the rest of your life,(mods and all) what would it be? And even if this is a Doom forum you don't have to answer "Doom". Be honest now. :)

I wouldn't mind, I bet; I've been playing nothing but DOOM for months now.

I don't mean to sound like an echo, but Doom is what it would probably. There's just so much life still left in this game that it amazes me; after all it's been around nine years now, and look at it.

...On second thought, Half-life (provided I could still use it's mods) I'll keep addapting and changing to any kind of game to suit my whim. other wise, like I said, I'd kill myself.

Darkstalker said:

Q*Bert !

I'll go crazy within a week :P

That was my first Nintendo game. Damn that thing drove me crazy. But it sure was addictive.

Just... gimme that new Gamecube game called "Darkened Skye" that has to do with an evil bad guy trying to use SKITTLES brand named candy for evil purposes.

Either that, or gimme one of those Elmo learning adventures... heh, Elmo...

I've never played a game that could hold my attention for any real length of time. Screw picking one game, I would go out and get a life.

RTCW
Although it would suck not being able to play Doom III or Quake IV or any future games beyond that. But I'll survive.