Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
obake

Post your Desktop Background

This is the Burgruine in the village Steinebach an der Wied, Germany. I went there once to visit some relatives, and I liked the look of the ruined castle on the edge of the village, so I found this picture online and set it as my background.

wallpaper.png

11 hours ago, Linuxmaster1992 said:

This is the Burgruine in the village Steinebach an der Wied, Germany. I went there once to visit some relatives, and I liked the look of the ruined castle on the edge of the village, so I found this picture online and set it as my background.

Looks like my new background.

Imgur because huge file size. https://imgur.com/a/XhZ24eq

This is Black Mesa's rendition of the borderworld Xen, from the Half-Life franchise. It probably looks a little different now since this image was made before the "1.0" release.

I had this as my background back in February to June 2020, and then I changed to a Doom 2016 picture when I got into Doom. After some time, I needed a change in scenery or whatever so I switched back to this beauty.

155106d1271755738-rotary-wallpaper-reque

Something akin to that on my computer at work.  I can't post my home machine though as they tend to be...naughty

I liked the cool stylized Half-life backgrounds so I got this, (in gimp I made it darker so my eyes don't burn in pitch darkness)

ps: please ignore how it's 4 am currently, I recently broke my sleep schedule and working on fixing it

image.png.040de8a3283bdec818e42b043feba90e.png