Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

The story behind your custom avatar

Just some pixel art I made of Hitori Bocchi, from the anime Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu. I had to after a friend of mine recommended it to me and got me a tad obsessed with moe anime lol.

Those shows absorbed my soul. I am now nothing but a shadow of my former self.

I like Hyperdimension Neptunia, a (mostly) RPG game series about game consoles portrayed as cute anime girls. The one of my avatar is a NPC called "Nepugia" who is a "bootleg"/evil version of one of the main characters of the series, called Nepgear (she supposely represents Game Gear :P).
Since Nepugia hasn't a 3D model herself on the original games, I modified Nepgear's textures/model and made her, later porting her as a UT2004 skin to blast some bots with it XD (the pic was taken on UnrealEd)
Because it was my first attempt on modifying a 3D model and textures, she became my chosen avatar almost everywhere. Also I use it because I like evil anime girls too lol

Basically stole it from MGSV's box art. It's fucking garbage and I want to change it, but NO TIME.

model A from megaman zx advent it used to be my favorite game before i got knee deep into doom

I was doing UV Tyson runs (fist, chainsaw, pistol only 100% kills) of Map 1, Entryway, and the song I was vibing out too for most of those runs had this as the art for it. Loved the vibe of the art, and MLP is something I have a passing interest in these days so I downscaled it in ms paint and use it for the avatar. Could not have found a more perfect picture for it.

I was playing with my turtle then i was thinking what would he look like with a gun. then I searched the web and found it the is was like "you know, I like this" then I set it as my avatar.

Found it on a random imageboard, and thought it would make a good profile pic.

And if you were wondering, no, it wasn't from 4chins.

My wife and I had just gone to the Stetson Factory Outlet Store in Garland, TX to buy hats for a cruise. We stopped at a pie shop on the way home, and she took a picture of me wearing my new hat. IMHO, it turned out pretty good - looks better than I do in person. ;)

It's a cropped screencap of "So Dakki" from the anime "Senkaiden Houshin Engi"

Gr6K478.png

Also a bit off-topic but my cover photo is an edited (palette use included!) version of a cel picture of the same character above

teINYFq.png

Original Source :

qxLgE1G.jpg

A piece I had made to commemorate Technicolor Antichrist Box- MKDouma6 also has made a ton of other amazing Doom-related pieces- including the legendary Icon of Cheeks. The gun and armor was made of my own design and she brought it to life best. <3

On 2/25/2021 at 11:17 PM, Hitboi said:

I love SA1 and its sequel, so I decided to make my avatar as any character, and a few characters came into my head, one of them is Big the cat, I found a thumbnail of a playthrough video, he looks souless and the way the camera is zoomed at his face is funny, not that funny but the avatar made me bored, I'm gonna use another one.

More backstory to my avatar:
I think that Big the cat is funny and my dumb humor fits my avatar.
But now the cat from Sonic adventure avatar is boring now so I need to get rid of it.

I said family guy was fricking epic and jojo stinks! Then my friend made this profile picture and now I can't stop using it

1 hour ago, Jacek Bourne said:

Mine is a flag technically.

Questionable vexillology, but okay.

40 minutes ago, Gustavo6046 said:

Questionable vexillology, but okay.

It is a flag I made a long time ago. It doesn’t belong to any country or group.

On 3/15/2021 at 12:46 AM, Robot J said:

I honestly don’t know the story behind mine

Your avatar is from a photo of Dean Norris, who plays ill-fated DEA Agent Hank Schrader in the popular TV show Breaking Bad.

Here are a couple of additional "head shots", including the one you use in your avatar:

310.jpg

And a particularly sinister head shot:

download.jpg