Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kareff

Where can I find DOOM weapon GFX???(Not the classic ones,but new ones)!!!

Where can I find DOOM weapon GFX???(Not the classic ones,but new ones)!!!Specialy M-16 and M-60!!!!

Google

If you want something more useful, you're gonna have to be more specific. How 'bout making the question a little clearer, and without the '!!!!!'.

Learn to use a painting program like PSP or something :-P

Learn not to make headings with with multiple ?s and !s - doing that tends to put people off and make you seem like a retard in their eyes.

dsm said:

Learn not to make headings with with multiple ?s and !s - doing that tends to put people off and make you seem like a retard in their eyes.

I second that.

dsm said:

Learn to use a painting program like PSP or something :-P

Thanx for the warning.

I don't have time to make a first person viewed M16 sprite, but if I had, I'm sure I could.

[edit]Suggestion! You could save a screenshot (which has an M16 drawn)from some FPS to your hard drive, open the pic in a painting program and cut out the part with the weapon itself - make the background cyan and you should have a full-fledged M16 sprite.[/edit]

Demons Hand said:
Two posts for the same damn thing? I hope the Rev, doent see this.

Too late.